Friday, January 21, 2011

Arman Is 7


It's the first birthday of the year. My son Arman turns 7 on 20th January 2011. He wanted the MU logo on his cake but me & his dad decided he'd be more excited with Ben 10. So, it was a nice surprise and we're glad he loved it! He said he wants to share his cake with nenek. After work, I collected the cake and drove straight to my in-laws' house, where my kids are at.

It wasn't much, no party or expensive dinner. Just us, the cake and camera phones. Each photos taken shows the cake as the centre of attraction, kinda neat, don't you think? I mean, the cake as the real star of the day! That's how we celebrate our kids' birthdays. Blow the candles, photos with nenek, cousins, sisters, papa and of course, with me :)

Arman is very special, he's my only son and the youngest, at the moment ;) When he was born, I kept referring him as 'her' or 'she'. It was so unfamiliar having a son after three daughters. 'I have a son', that was echoing in my head for days after Arman was born. Cannot imagine life without him... 

Happy 7th Birthday Arman sayang, mama loves you very much. Mmmoooaahhh!!





He couldn't wait to cut the cake!

With his sisters, 1st cousins & 2nd cousin Aiden

A little party at the dinner table

2 comments:

KEN said...

Happy Birthday Arman ^____^

LadyBird said...

happy 7th year old birthday Arman...

having Ben 10 on the cake is a good idea, suit a 7yr old boy. but what matter the most is the quality time with the family on a special day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...