Monday, December 20, 2010

Hanis Zalikha & Olay

I wonder how it feels to be the most googled... And it sure gets better when you beat Siti Nurhaliza at it :) Blogger Hanis Zalikha is ranked at 6th place for Google Malaysia's Fastest Rising People. I follow her blog, she's funny, smart and very beautiful. Mature beyond her years makes her blog acceptable to... *eHeMmm.. ehemmm...* a KaKak such as me :D


And oh yes!! Saya tumpang happy sekaki!

because... 

...Hanis Zalikha added a link to my blog (my little name in green) on her page a while ago. So humble of her. Thank you darling and CONGRATS!! You are definitely a rising star. She shares a lot of beauty tips especially on hair. Plus tips on how to be more computer savvy (urrmm.. I so need), recipes (yes, this young beauty cooks) and even how to change a flat tire

Well yes, she's young and so popular. How can you not be popular with that face?? Her radiant smile truly compliments her naturally sweet charm. Yeah, at least that's what I think. And speaking of beauty.. Ah-Ha, ya ya we did. If it's about Hanis Zalikha, on top of my head is 'beauty'. 

We women, hmmm... Be it make up, beauty products, clothings, handbags.. SHOEss! Spending our money on these not-really-must-haves can really make our man suffer from hair thinning. Once my husband said to me, if it weren't for women living on this beautiful planet earth, the beauty industry wouldn't be labelled as 'd' Multi Billion Dollar industry. 

Can you blame me? I lost... I admit. I was convinced by the write up and advertisements. 

With the kind of work that I'm doing, I really need a product that would help me camouflage or completely fade away the restlessness on my skin. I need a good anti aging day cream. It's time... *tue nye rase* duhhhhh :P

I will ask my girls, "What you think of my skin now girl?"

They commented, "Okay Ma.. better. Less patchy.."

Heeheee... I like that comment. But I need something to make my skin more even tone. What came to my mind?? Olay, most definitely. 

I've been using Olay products for more that 10 years now. The white radiant range is my favorite, and they just launched (quite awhile already maaa... I'm so behind) the new whitening range. 

I wouldn't comment too much on the texture or smell. I read quite a few reviews on the Olay White Radiance CelLucent white cream, some like it and some said otherwise. Let me use it for awhile and I will give you (hopefully) positive comments later. But I must say, it leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth in the morning :)

I use this whitening cream before I go to bed... As it doesn't contain any UV blocker, I opt to use it at night time only. And also because I want to use another Olay range during the day... 


After cleansing & toning in the morning, I apply the Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream under Olay Regenerist Superstructure Cream with SPF 30 on my face. The Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream helps firms skin's appearance in the areas most prone to sagging. Personally I think this product is also suitable for very young women, not only for 'mature' ladies.


I know....., a bit confusing ha?? I was very confused myself at first. What's really important is to be patient before purchasing any of these fabulous products. Visit the Olay web page first and you'll be able to decide what would be best for your skin. The worst thing you could do is spending your precious money on products you would just eventually leave in your dressing cabinet till it expires. 

Well then, that is all for now. For my next post, I'm gonna upload photos on my 18th & 19th Dec weekend events. It was a tough weekend, working like round the clock (literally!), like 9am to 9pm on both days... Pheww... Only god knows how relieved I am. 

Penat, yes. But I don't really feel it because the events went so successfully!! 

sneak peek on my next post... 

with Neilly & Izan :)

8 comments:

Globalized Dayung said...

Siti ada blog kah?? Mun ada pun sik ku masuk jua...best jua macha tips2 beauty ngan model Malaysia, yelah pasal kecantikkan mesti dikongsi..Kedak Cleopatra ba, ni ndak MarC Anthony sanggup munuh dirik sebab Cleopatra..HARUS itu

AmirFX said...

Haha.. Orang laki pasrah ngan kehendak ompuan... hahaa... Kmk mok lekas2 kaya sak bini kmk kelak terer ngesep k kmk..

Anonymous said...

I saw these products in the market, a bit pricey but I think most probably as good as the ones costing five hundred bucks!

Ida Athanazir said...

G Dayung, hee hee... I wouldn't know if Siti has a blog. Funny lah u!

Amir, alangkah happy nya wanita yg bertuah itu :)

Ano, slightly more than the products i used to use.

Ms Tikot said...

Kak, Hanis Zalikha ya anak model 80an. Mak nya also pretty ;-)

Wan Sharif said...

Oh I bought some make up for my other half in KLCC.. then we went back to buy more.. somehow the girl did not correctly tell her how to use the product.. we came back to complain that the products are not suitable only to find out.. her application is not right.. amount used too little or some of the steps incomplete.. Now we are waiting to see if everything will turn out OK..
Ahhh ...the hastle.. sabar je lah..

DrSam said...

this is one thing way out of my expertise. I have to let my significant half decide and choose what she wanted whenever I go shopping for this beauty products.

Ida Athanazir said...

Ms Tikot, ya! I saw the blog. Nang cantek mukanya, macam anaknya juak.

Wan, untuk sibokkan harian anda lah tu. Melayan orang yang disayangi :)

Doc, you men just pay :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...