Saturday, December 11, 2010

Do For The News



hairdressing enthusiast, Seri


"No Seri.. not now." She was so eager to try the tool on me last night but I didn't want to damage my hair any more than it already has. I mean, I don't mind it if the occasion calls for the much needed hair-makeover, I will do my hair. And now I have a mini salon at home with free service ;)

When I handed the curling iron to Seri last night in the car, her eyes widened! I didn't buy it FOR her, it is for everyone but she's been entrusted with the task to keep the tool in one piece. My 16 year old Seri is gifted, has a natural talent in hairdressing. At least I think so :) She loves experimenting on hair dos so, I'm glad I bought the curling iron. 

Seri loves her new tool! She said it heats up real fast and she's satisfied with the result. Hair Do is selling the cool tool at a very reasonable price. Thanx Thelma!


Gorgeous Thelma of 'hair do salon at Level 1, Sarawak Plaza'

my top- 10 year old British India (was RM80)
my pants- Nicole (RM29)

If anyone should have make up and hair done it should be me. Well, not everyday.. Only when it's time when the press is around to take pictures. Seriously I should, but when it's time for press conferences/media launch or a handing over thingy, I would just lick my palms to flatten the top of my head so I don't have fly aways, blink like 50 times so I don't blink when the cameras click, bite my lips so that they're flushed, pinch my cheeks till it hurts, put out a thigh forward and freeze a smile. *tough job*

Hey! Who wants to look horrid in the news/media?? Not me.. Na a...! I mean heLo, your name is printed and like people gonna ask, "who is that girl with no make up and haywire hair??"

Hmm.. I don't wear make up and always wear my hair naturally but I make sure I don't look (that) horrid. I know I won't embarrass any of my family members with my un-madeup look. It's okay, this look will DO. 

So far, I think my look is acceptable. Yes, usually it's not a caught-by-surprise press photo call. We know they're coming but I just don't really bother to put on make up. What you see  (in the news) is what you will meet (in person)... Enjoy your day off people :D


Sarawak Tribune 10.12.2010


8 comments:

Aemy Shamy said...

Hi there, I've just finished reading your blog post. I appreciate your way of introducing this subject in a nice way.
You can see some interesting post here also: http://aemyifo.blogspot.com.
Kindly follow it. ^^

Ida Athanazir said...

Tq dear Aemy... Hope you have a fun weekend. I know I will ;)

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Thelma Hillary Mukit, my neighbour huhu

Coffee Girl said...

Haha. I thought i'm the only one who lick my palm to flatten the top of my head to avoid fly aways!

bah, ney gambar lepas experiment dgn iron curler ya tek? i have one at home, i still donno how to use them without referring to youtube. sigh...

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up to hair do!

Cyril Dason said...

Three thumbs up on the hair do.. and looking awesome in the photo :-)

-cyrildason.com

LynLyn said...

aunty, you do your hair at hair do too?? :) hehe. aunty thelma's my aunty btw! my hair is usually done by her husband (my uncle) at green height's mall and my hair has been done by them since young. i love their style,services and products! thumbs up! :D

Ida Athanazir said...

wow..! Thelma has a lot of fans.

Yes, she's also very sweet :)

He heeee... blum sempat experiment gik. Gago gila eh.. haaahaa... ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...