Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blog Writing & Book Reading


Wish I have the time to read more books. I don't ACTUALLY read but when I do, I find it very relaxing and enjoyable. These days, I would rather write than read. Reading somehow makes me sleepy (that's because I always choose the wrong timing.. like bed time [????]) and whenever I have the so called 'free time', I'll turn to my blog. How to finish reading like that?

There is always something to write in my blog, kids, what happened at work... other people's life story to poret about... Ahh well, I am not creative though I would very much love to be. When writing a post for my blog, I feel creative then. Especially when there are silly photos to share. 

I admit, I love updating my blog. And I love my Borneo Love very very much! Mostly because what I've shared are stories about my own little life. But to be a real writer like Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad is not (yet) a dream I dare to dream. To be a writer, (I think) you must read a lot. You must be humble enough to want to know more, to learn more in order to gain vast knowledge then to be shared (your point of views) with others.

Preferably, I like motivational books. Some I'll finish in a day or two but some, it would take me couple of years to get back to where I last read. One of the best I've read (half way) by far is Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. The book contains a lot of invaluable FREE simple steps how to become successful!! If you don't have enough desire to be rich, don't bother laa... If you do, click on the provided (FREE) link. What's that?? Oh... Is it free?? Yes, it's free to download. My hubby downloaded it and had it binded into a book. Though written like decades ago, the simple steps in this book on how to become rich is still very popular in this modern society. You will gain a lot, I assure you.

...So, what are you waiting for lads?? Go download...! ;)



I love Lat.. don't you?

5 comments:

AmirFX said...

Nang best buku Napoleon Hill ya... Kmk dolok suka baca komik jak.. P nektok dah tukar... Dari suka maca buku komik ke suka maca buku motivasi kedak ya...

Wan Sharif said...

Don't we all love Lat's..
Must keep yourself motivated to be a writer..
Psst look at Awang Goneng.. Growing up in Trengganu Fame..

Anonymous said...

Huwaaaa! I am a big fan of LAT kak. My brother have almost all the collections, I should try the motivational book too. Hmm..

Coffee Girl said...

I love Lat too... tapi buku dier mahal sikitlah... Ur the exact opposite of me. Sigh...

Ida Athanazir said...

Amir.. kali dah tua kali
Wan.. i'd like to become a writer, i enjoy writing
Ano.. you should. It's fun too!
Coffee girl.. ya? u prefer novels??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...