Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nestle World Walking Day

The Star 17 Nov 2010
me, my boss, Tony (Nestle) with Ai Sing and Emelyn of MyFM

Join Us, It's Free!

Nestle Kuching office held a Press Conference yesterday at 3pm. My boss and I was invited as representatives to Sara Urusharta, the venue provider for the 2010 Nestle World Walking Day this coming Sunday. 

Public will get free T-Shirts from Nestle once registered to join the World Walking Day scheduled at 7am on 21st November 2010 @Kuching Waterfront. Free healthy breakfast will also be served so, be sure to be there, very very early because they didn't provide Kuching with 10 thousand t-shirts, okay? Be the first to arrive and I will wait for you at the registration counter which opens at 6am.

And Nestle didn't let us leave their office empty handed, that's what I like so much about Nestle. Don't you just love FreebieS?? Each of the press personnel and me received the cool World Walking Day bag with some food supplies which are sure gonna accompany me during my poket-dah-kosong moments :)) As for the t-shirt, I will unveil to you after the event lah! I put it on, work work work, walk walk walk, work work work and eat eat eat and snap snap snap! I will be taking a lot of photos to show off to you later. Can't wait! I love my JOB!!

Freebies after the Press Conference

From top; The Star, New Sarawak Tribune 
& Utusan Sarawak

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will see you there Kak. :))

AmirFX said...

Kmk mok join benda tok...

Wena said...

Hi there! I found your blog through Google when looking up for details about the World Walking Day.

Am wondering, where is the Registration Booth along the Waterfront? Am hoping to get there early and sign up for a nice T-shirt as well as a good morning walk. :)

Ida Athanazir said...

Hi Wena,

it is located at the square tower area, opposite the old court house.

I look forward to seeing you! :D

AinnalinaRamdzan said...

yea... chaiyok2 kak Ida!

kallyempire said...

saw your post and started googling for more info~

Thanks for the info =)

Ida Athanazir said...

Kally, you're most welcome. I will see you there this Sunday, k?
:D

Wena said...

Thanks Ida. Square Tower i.e. where the musical fountain are then? Or the courthouse side where the clock tower is.

BTW, will the roads be blocked off?

Ida Athanazir said...

Hi Wena,

yup, the square tower area near to the musical fountain. It will be partially blocked, but for only a short while.

I will c u there :D

Anonymous said...

hi.. pretty interested with this event. Does this mean that this is a walk in registration o the day itself? and what time will the registration start?

Ida Athanazir said...

Yes, it is a walk in.. You have to register by 6:45am though. We're open for registration at 6am.

cik panadol said...

joined the walk this morning!
it's fun!

hope will be more next year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...