Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We R Still Together

This is the first!

How on earth did this person got that idea??!!! HOW LIAWWW??

Me & Sayang aren't living under the same roof anymore?? OMG..! When I heard this from my dear friend that someone (or some people) thinks me & my hubby are separated/not living together anymore, I laughed all the way to breakfast and was crossing the morning traffic (dangerous lah!). On da phone and laughing and talking and walking.. wtf. *sorry, that was a little swearing from me*




..."What do you want sayang...?" Darling hubby asked when we reached the McD counter at quarter to 9 this morning, and I was still on the phone. "Where you hear this??" I kept asking her. My friend wouldn't tell. Well, I didn't want to keep pushing her so I just left it as it is... Told her I had to hang up and will call her back later. 



In between ordering and still in an 'aww!' mode, I pointed at the yummy pancakes with hash brown and coffee. I told sayang maybe he's been travelling most of the time the last one month and that made some people think we're not together anymore. (???) Or maybe I was driving that rented car.. maybe people thought that my hubby left and took our car with him.. (?????) Or maybe, maybe.. maybe people saw me alone with the kids, in and out of the house too many times without their daddy along with us. Still, it only left me tickled. Funny owh.. But, god forbid! It is only funny because it is so untrue. Alhamdulillah, we are still very much together.

Still very much sleeping together (ooopppppss!), very much living together, eating together, laughing together, go shopping together, be crazy crazy together.. I don't wish to be separated from him, ever. 




I know.. I didn't have to do this. Uploading a whole load of our photos, just to show that we R stiLL TogetheRRRRrrr.. I have been meaning to do a post on our pics together but I guess I waited too long and they just had to come out under this circumstances. Hee heee... I thought I have more pics but I actually don't. Would have to.. "girl girl..!! take photo of mama & papa.." "sayang sayang... ask Ayu to snap a shot of us.." *pose! smile*

Hmm.. I could just pick up my phone and snap a photo of us anytime anywhere but I don't. It just doesn't occur to me to do that whenever I actually have the chance to. If I start doing that, sayang would start giving me funny faces because his mind is always elsewhere, always thinking, thinking.. thinking.

Back to the FITNAH.. Yeah, that's what most of my friends call it when they heard of this nonsense today. Is there really someone out there who really wants to see us go separate ways?? Starting with the tell-all then what?! Shuuuhhh!! Shuh!! Go away you!!

Let them, hopefully they'll get tired spreading nonsense and start taking up knitting. Or blogging! Urrmm.. knitting better, blogging bad idea for these not-much-work-to-keep-me-occupied kind of person. I don't know what else to say, just hope that I wouldn't hear anything as unpleasant in the near future, or ever. I forgive you, whoever you are. 

May Allah brings you back to the right path..



Ida Athanazir received a call this morning to confirm whether she & hubby Athanazir MK are still living together or not?? What?!??

11 hours ago  ·  · 

  • Maureen Brangking likes this.

    • Elita Amin wei.... ni fitnah ni.... tak baik fitnah fitnah orang....
      Are you ok babe? I know no matter how untrue, surely you'd be upset
      11 hours ago · 

    • Ida Athanazir im no upset.. thanx love. It tickled me sebenarnya :D
      11 hours ago · 

    • Mona Ismail Hmmmm.... I call those people sikda kerja... Abis kain orang disimbak nak ngechek... Ngoksss...
      11 hours ago ·  ·  2 people

    • Adelina Lalitha Jaya Gila cdak ya da...
      11 hours ago · 

    • Maureen Brangking sapa gila gilak ya???
      11 hours ago · 

    • Ida Athanazir Menar kata Mona.. nok jenis sik da keja. Aok geng.. gila! :P
      11 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Melanie Merickans sabar deng..sian nangga nya xda life so nya using ure life for sumthing to do..hahaha..
      11 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Dyg Yasmin Yassin ya rupa urg bahagia...di tyk soalan cepu emas..ahahahaha...nang Melodi lah... :D steady kak Ida...means, ktk glamour, vogue..ata olang jeles.. hehehehehe
      11 hours ago · 

    • Ida Athanazir haha... tq Min! biar nya, dah abis crita dongeng nak dicrita kali.. ish ish ish... cian tedah, menar kata u Mel.
      11 hours ago · 

    • PriNcesz NuRul nya xpat ngga orang bahagia kali sis...both of u nk romantic,nya ingin jwak kali.haha
      10 hours ago · 

    • Ejan Sharkawi K.Ida : mmg xda keja dah ya.... padah dgn org ya...."Watevaaaa....i no tink so....." bak kata Neen.....:D
      10 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ruziah Wahed heyyy my sister..just put it this wayyy, mek rasa ada org SUK DGN KTK OR DGN BG ATAN??? hehehehehe ok lah yaaa, ada SECRET ADMIRER lagi gituuu..wahhh!! meaninggg ur still the boommm!!! think positif jakk.. ♥ love you muchh ;)
      10 hours ago · 

    • Ida Athanazir haha.. i like that 'Ada Boomm!'
      10 hours ago · 

    • YattyBon MaZa hahhaaa...org mcm ya siboh dilayan..may be nya jeles nangga ktk msh vogue n hot dari nya..bodo org ya..hahhah o tedahnya..
      10 hours ago ·  ·  2 people

    • Ruziah Wahed aihhhh kak YATI duhall..mek add ktk!! heheheheee
      10 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • YattyBon MaZa aihhh ct..lambatnya nak add eh..kmk nak add x brani takut ktk x ingat lgk dgn kmk..hahhaha
      10 hours ago · 

    • Ruziah Wahed eeeeeeeee ada indah mek sik ingat dgn muka manis tak yaa..time kecik dolok dh ari2 main d umh ktk , ney nk lupak muka yaa..heheheh
      10 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • YattyBon MaZa ye..pandaenya lok...psttt..muka ngegeh nak..LOL
      10 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Munirah Jaafar Nang x takut kenak pangkong palak org tok..atau pun nya dah increase sum insured, nak ngetes maok x sidak insurance company mayar mun palaknya benjol!
      9 hours ago ·  ·  1 person




10 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

Hey, isnt ur husband with Pernec? because we happened to have a project together in Julau last month and i swear he looks like this guy in ur blog. :-)

Ida Athanazir said...

omg! that's him.. he was in Julau for the wifi thing. Kesian him, still in the mood for Raya but had to leave kuching already. You with the government agency?

Big Momma said...

some people are just to free that they got nothing to do but create fitnah....hmmmm. May God bless them......... he he he

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

makin urg nabor pitnah, makin kuat dan utuh kasih sayang kitak duak. duli lah ngan orang. maybe nya slalu ditinggal laki nya yg gila ngan orang lain, thats y nya simply mok samakan her situation with urs. God will pay sidak nya C.O.D. lol.

Ida Athanazir said...

Big Momma, people like this really dont have better things to do. Or maybe those are the things that they are BEST at :)

C Rawks, nang hantap ktk eh! thanx dear...

Kenny De said...

mmg biasalah org gia sis bila yg xpuas hati tek nak.haha!

Coffee Girl said...

Hahaha. Small world Ida. Yes I am in govt agency, the kpg wifi thingy is our project. :-) memang, semua pun complain masih nak cuti raya. apa boleh buat.

Ida Athanazir said...

Kenny De, mun nak kata sik puas hati, memang sik habis habis lah. Ada ajak brg yg sik dipuas hati, including rasa sik puas hati towards org lain.

Coffee Girl.. yup! Small world. When is the next project??

Neilly Aouzurra said...

Ida dear,

Whoever dat person is (yg molah fitnah ya) tell him / her GET A LIFE!!!!

If he/she wants to have a happy life like yours, tell him / her to be thankful with what he / she has now before all of us curse him / her till he / she can't even breathe!

Ngok nya ya!! eiiii!! kmk gik geram ati maca!! Suruh org ya jumpa ustaz nok kawan si azrul ya. Sak ustaz ya berkhutbah dgn nya!!

Whatever it is sis, d hell you care with these kind of creatures, k.. dont bother so much. Biasalah mulut manusia tok. Nok jaik, cepat cerita kedak ya berjalan. Coba cerita bagus.. huh! jauh pak awi kata org tua..

Kmk sentiasa doakan kebahagiaan ktk sekeluarga, dunia & akhirat.. amin!

Ida Athanazir said...

Dearest Neilly, thanx for your prayers love! :')

I too doakan yang terbaik for you.

Nae.. I dont't care what I heard. That is what I call MANGGA (the magazine) berjalan! ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...