Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hari Raya with Nieces & Nephews, and Flying Plates!

with my daughter, son, 
handsome nephew and gorgeous nieces :) 
(2nd day Raya)

Happy Hari Raya to all my fellow bloggers & readers. It's the 6th day of Aidilfitri and yeah.. I can still feel the joy and excitement of family get together. But tired aehh... Four days of cooking, cleaning, serving, visiting, serving, cooking, cleaning, cleaning and cleaningggggg...



From the 'flying' plates that we counted, 
about 100 relatives came after the Friday prayers, at one time! (1st day Raya)

Ohh... there's more! And you're lucky the dishes are cleaned and dried. These are only a small portion and they kept flying off the kitchen counter and back into the sink and back again to the dining table and back again to the kitchen and to the dining table and on and on and on.. 
*my back ache said hello btw*

taking a break in between serving a hundred people (...like, really!) 
(1st day Raya)

By 5th day of Raya (yesterday) I was already at my desk catching up on work stuffs and sayang was off to outstation. Hmm...... No car. And no car! It sucks that we have to rent a car for few days. What to do, no news yet from the bank I'm applying a loan from for a new car. As I posted months ago, we lost our Waja to car theft and then, got a new car and... long story lah.. RM50 a day, whoooiiiiii!! A lot of money escaping my pocket, no? I'm renting for three days and that's it. Luckily I managed to get an auto, kalau manual... pengsan hO! Been too long since I've driven a manual car.

Back to the Hari Raya. I made a point having photos taken with my growing numbers of nieces and nephews (from cousins & sisters/brothers). So crazy busy still I managed making sayang annoyed getting him to snap photos of me with the little ones here & there. These are only few of them...

nephew Aryan (1st day Raya)

nieces Shazy & Lulu (1st day Raya)

nephew Arif (4th day Raya)

niece Nadya with cousins Arman & Seri (3rd day Raya)

Arman with cousins Eshan, Adam & Kevin (1st day Raya)

Arman with cousin Hakim (1st day Raya)

with my daughters, nieces & sis in law, all these beautiful young ladies were part time 'bibiks' for few days, in gorgeous kurungs :> (3rd day Raya)

Well, I have more... and can't wait to share with you. Till then, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin from the bottom of my heart. I thank you for the comments and support you've shown since I started blogging :) ...Anymore sate left??




5 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Ida, wow! I really enjoyed looking thru all the lovely pics. Holy Smoke! That many visitors came?
I can image the fun and noise.
Love that last picture, and the young lady's black sarong, left of pic. Looks elegant and classy.

And Ida, you look absolutely beautiful in your pics here.
Have fun and stay beautiful, Lee.

Lina said...

Kak Ida, anak buah kitak sik lamak tinggi lagik dari kitak. Hehehehe. Banyak jalan?

Wan Sharif said...

Mmm meriah sungguh.. penat pun berbaloi..
Kan? Kan ?

[z@ck] said...

must be a tiring day for you kan sis..
mine buat open house untuk coursemate yang tak sampai 60 orang pun dah syahid awal..hehehe

Ida Athanazir said...

U Lee, the lady in black sarong is my gorgeous niece. Thank you!

Lina, sik juak banyak jalan. Had to work by 5th day.

W Sharif, penat.. betol betol penat. Berbaloi, yes :)

Zack, hee hee.. it was more than 60. Die standing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...