Sunday, September 26, 2010

Colour Me White


There is a story to that door. Yup.. it's our main door, as how my husband confirmed it to the contractor when we ordered a white door for our main entrance.

"Urmmm.. slalu ah, itu pintu puteh untok blakang hO. Bukan depan.. You confirm kah ini warna puteh untuk lu punya main door??" The contractor didn't want to get a wrong info before proceeding with the 'white door'. "Itu depan slalu dia orang guna itu warna dark coror, you sure kah you maok itu warna puteh??"

"Ya.. Itu pintu depan saya mau bikin warna puteh. Bikin saja and itu glass saya bini mau clear bukan tinted."

I was beyond happy when they finally delivered the door. We imagined how it would look as our main door but it actually looks so much better than how we imagined it would be. And yeah... I love having photos taken by that door, good sunlight with the most elegant background.. the white door :) hahahaaaa.. 

It's way past Raya but I have been rearranging furnitures & buying new stuffs to add more colour to our living room (next are table & standing lamps). Yes darling you guess right! If they had five other different colours, I would have bought them but I only managed to gather the last five colours available. I'm talking bout the throw pillows guys.. 

What am I doing??! Should have done this before Hari Raya but I usually can't think well during Ramadhan. Not enough water running through the brain I guess and of course worrying bout Hari Raya preparations was already too much to handle. So when Hari Raya is over, my brain is much clearer and I thought I just needed change. Change and lots of colour.

Moved the computer, relocated the coffee tables, rearranged the seatings.. Hmmm.. I did see a 2 layer curtain at Parkson last week... Would very much like to replace my 6 year old ones. *thinking.. thinking hard* Any harder then I'll end up not buying :[

Santa Barbara Polo&Racquet Club red flats 
@20% discount :)

Speaking of buying, I bought new pair of flats today. I need flats.. So so need them. In my line of work, I do a lot of walking, running, on my feet like literally hours require me to own good pair of comfy flats. And must be stylish too!

Not that they're branded or RED in colour. They just happen to catch my eyes and has round front, super comfortable for my giant toes! The ones in purple had ran out of stock. I would have gotten the Santa Barbara flats in two colours, red & purple. So I can rotate and I wouldn't kill each pair too fast.

And they were on sale and of course I didn't want to miss grabbing cheap shoes! Of course they are not that cheap but two RM50 notes with some balance is reasonable enough. I pity my Carlo Rinos.. When sayang was in KL last month, I asked him to get me the same exact pair but the sales girl told him those are old stocks! So no more liawww :O  I wanted to have a second pair fo the Carlo Rino because they are so durable, comfortable & they definitely don't look like makcik's!! My Hush Puppies sole staring to say 'hi' again, soon the 'hi' will get wider. Oh dear... I'm not thinking of buying another HP, they cost too much lah. 


They look cool, don't they?? And I will wear them with everything! Okay peeps.. Time for sleep, I've a busy week ahead of me. You all take care and stay colourful :)

*whispering* 
i think i'll go to the other Parkson tomorrow, maybe they have the ones in purple ;)

12 comments:

AmirFX said...

Pintu putih tandanya bersih.. Pintu bilit kmk dah koyak rabak jak.. Kedak kapal lanun lam cita pirate of the carribbean... haha..

Ida Athanazir said...

Haha.. tedah. Coba paint white?

It would really change the look of your room.

Anonymous said...

Kak, rasanya kasut merah nampah fun kan?

Coffee Girl said...

Nice door!! Kinda makes you feel like you're walking into a movie set, like a scene from Central Perk in 'Friends' where everyone comes in, complete with the throw pillows and everything.

f.i.e.z.a said...

i like flat shoes.mek dah stat mlah collections juak.hehe.for now sinei2 mek k carlo rino jak hehe

Globalized Dayung said...

Pintu rumah kitak wow so adorable Kak..rasa kedak rumah orang putih sitok....rumah orang kat sitok nang pintu depan color putih Kak..good choice...mun ku ada rumah dirik lak, ada pintu depan rumah ku ya ku tukar trus!!! Polah ala2 rumah American....

Kasut kitak SB omg aku terngaga kejap!! Nasib sik masuk lalat USA...Tok mok polah ku mok beli kasut baru..ku ada color purple aja beli ku kat sitok..dah ku simpan baik2 kat Kuching nun...ku akan pakai time Gawai 2011 lak..sik sabar mok balik..rindu Kuching esp Spring....

dreamChaser said...

that white door looks marvelous.. :) so..pure and inviting hehe

Alv0808 said...

White is good..look like pearl white to me and I love the colour too

Anonymous said...

That white door is a very good idea. Never thought it would look this pretty.

DrSam said...

I really like that white door. Classy...and your bright red flats, they are cool!

Ida Athanazir said...

Coffee Girl, that sounds just like it. Just that the central perk's 'living room' has a sofa. Mine kayu keras! heehee..

Fieza, ya lah koh... I think i dah pandei nak rasa addict kasut indah.Oh my! bahaya ya!!

G Dayung, thanx dear. Tedahh you, save kasut for Gawai. Sure you rindu menar dgn kampung halaman, kan? sik hal, belajar rajin rajin dolok, kelak senang. Belilah kasut sebaldi baldi! Heeheeheee.. :)

Ida Athanazir said...

Dream Chaser, hmm.. jgn invite salah kind of 'org' jak. Thanx ya for the compliment ;)

Alvo808, i think it is just plain white. As long as it is white. I need not think twice, i knew i i wanted white door.

Doc, thanx so much. Im gonna get other bright colors for my shoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...