Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sereni & Shentel

I've had few friends came up to me and say.. "Hey Ida, I read your blog." That is actually very exciting and encouraging to hear. I am well aware that whatever I posted on my blog, it is for the whole universe to read but, when they actually tell me in person that they are reading the blog, it left me wonder 'god! I better not screw up my English..' I do not want to embarrass my fellow Sarawakians now, do I??

I guess I am brave (to me at least) for putting my thoughts into words and posting it on the www open for the billions (hee heee.. got mae?!) of people on earth to read. Brave for showing off my flaws and imperfections (one of which is my English).

But I've gone this far, might as well continue on doing what I like... and enjoy. I decided some time ago to upload friends' business infos here, in case people get bored with the story-of-my-life :)) stuffs. So to have varieties of topics and images, to make the blog more colorful, don't you agree?

Speaking of colorful, I like turquoise. But I really really fell in love with the gorgeous color when I saw Cameron Diaz wearing it. 


Andddddd... I decided I wanted a piece of jewelry with this color. I needn't look far, qacaq has what I was looking for. Visit qacaq.com for more choices of bracelets, necklaces, rings, keychains all created with semi-precious stones, gemstones, swarovski crystals, sterling silver   etc.. By the way, I own this turquoise charm bracelet ;)


Then one day, I got on facebook and saw Cik Siti wearing the Ice Ice in Turquoise. I couldn't resist, I contacted her straight away and asked where she bought the headband (photo of Cik Siti above wearing the fab Ice Ice in Turquoise)... The headbands are all handmade in Borneo by Sereni & Shentel.


sereni & shentel wearing their masterpieces


some of the collections ... 










Cute hah?! Want to see more?? Visit sereni&shentel, order online and you will be on your way to looking as gorgeous as Cik Siti. Don't forget to check it out ya'll..! Been looking for that perfect headpiece for your bridesmaid/flower girls, specially for your wedding day? It's here only in Borneo. Enjoyyy!! ;D

...as seen in The Malaysian's Woman's Weekly magazine~ February 2010

5 comments:

Ms Tikot said...

Kacak...

Anonymous said...

Kak, I like the cekak rambut. Thank you for the info.

Sereni & Shentel said...

Thank you Borneo Love for blogging about us! We love Borneo!

X
S&S

Ida Athanazir said...

S&S.. hotter by the day! ;)

Elva said...

best...dah order dah masa cny ari ya.blm sampei ke tangan...sik sabar nak makei.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...