Saturday, April 17, 2010

Name In Gold

I love jewelries.. specially white gold with diamonds. And one of my favorite possessions is my yellow gold bracelet... I got my husband's name engraved on it :)


The only time I'd take it off is when I merajok! Ha... haa.. haa.. I know, acting like a child aren't I?? I received a lot of compliments on this bracelet, the last one was last night at an eatery.

The two ladies at the cashier's counter couldn't help but commented on my bracelet. They said they didn't know that you could actually get the goldsmith to custom made a bracelet. I got mine done in 1997, I think. It didn't cost as much then as it would now, double lah nowadays!!

Why not my own name?? Well, his name is kinda 'one in a million', mine.... not glamorous enough! Kah kah kah :)) .... I forgot the back part! Yup!! I got them to carve IDA.ATHAN on the back of the bracelet. Sayyyyy.. we belong together laaaa..... ;)

My girls asked if they could have bracelets engraved in their names too, of course... InsyaAllah. I will do one for each of them. 

6 comments:

Beautiful Stranger said...

yoh..must be expensive!

AmirFX said...

Wasehhh... Kacak! Nektok boh padah... Nang super mahal dari lok marek... haha...

f.i.e.z.a said...

nice sis!
kmk ada pendant carved nama kmk tp dlm arab.unik.lak mek share cita juak aa :)

Anonymous said...

Oh nice lah sis. Sure pretty also in white gold.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Wow Ida!

That's supercool. I never thought of having that kind of stuff myself. I envy it very much.

nia said...

hi sis! i just got hold of ur blog! like it...sgt!! hope u dont mind if i link i to mine ya..... :) xoxo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...