Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beautiful Blogger


I got this gorgeous award from dearest sis Felicia. Thank you darling!

7 Things About Myself :-

1. I love the colour gray.

2. I am nice but don't shit with me.

3. Red meat, chicken or fish? Fish.

4. Try to maintain at 50kg max.

5. Easy maintenance, cleanse and moisturize only. Lip balm & lipstick .. for dinner/special occasion, just add mascara.

6. Visits salon only once in 2 years.

7. Enjoy writing (in my blog), reads InStyle & Glamour magazines, flips thru reading materials from back to front.

Thank you Fee honey!!

8 comments:

DrSam said...

I like that easy maintenance part :) Your lovely hubby is blessed!

Anonymous said...

kak, u are a pretty mom, gorgeous wife, low maintenance :)

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

minimal make-up and yet u maintain the gorgeousness! hot mama lah ktk tok sis..

and no doubt, u deserved this award!

Dina said...

I also think gray is pretty. Nice blog btw.

EDDY DY said...

visit salon once every two years? Really?

Ida Athanazir said...

Doc.. yes, and I am also lucky to have him. thanx.

Fee.. thanx so much, appreciate it.

Dina.. yeah, it's a unique color.

Eddy.. yes really. No need hair treatment, hair cuts every other month. My daughter can cut my hair. Save money.

Ida Athanazir said...

salons or facials, i really seldom indulge in. True, only few years once. And these things also cost money, i'd rather spend my money on food with my family :))

thanx again all!

deekkyy said...

hallo...visit my blog and happy blogging
nice to meet you

http://deekkyy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...