Friday, February 19, 2010

Take It Off !

First of all, to the ones wearing tudong (head scarf), kakak minta maaf banyak banyak and harap dimaafkan. This is just my point of view and the view was very very annoying and embarrassing actually.



This young (pretty) girl was parading back and forth in front of me and my husband trying to figure out which laok she preferred best. Not that it bothers me this little cute ass was in our faces (or in my husband's face, no.. not bothered)..... What bothered me was that she was wearing a tudong.

Okay, I am not super religious nor wearing tudong myself. I have no right to judge people and I actually do not care what other people around me are wearing. Tube dress, low cut, mini skirts, backless.. whatever. But when you are wearing tudong, it shouldn't come with a super tight jeans with skimpy tight little T.

She's petite and yes.. she has cute little ass. But take off the tudong lah honey!! Few weeks ago, a non-Muslim friend of mine commented on some ladies wearing tudong but with sexy tight tops and tight pants. Showing off all the curves (like what this Little Miss Cute Ass is doing). My friend was just wondering boleh kah pakai tudong dengan baju tight tight and seluar sendat sendat?? I felt embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

You know, if she wasn't wearing the tudong, I actually would compliment on her cute little body. And she was with 2 guy friends and a girlfriend. What was her purpose..? Oh yes, showing off her cute little curves. Her jeans were so tight I couldn't get my eyes off her ass!! And the T, that little T. Pakai sleeveless je lahhh.. Really, I felt so annoyed. I shouldn't care but I felt 'meluat'.

Again, if any of you girls feel offended, I apologize. Just had to put my view into writing.

6 comments:

☯❤Embun Malam❤☯ said...

baruk ria mek duak Khaisha klakar hal mcm ya... sbb kmk pun baruk2 makey tudung n kmk pun trying my best nk ngelak jd kedak Ms Cute Ass... kmk pernah nangga sorg ompuan towk... very tight n blh kata da mcm singlet da baju nya... bila nya duduk mkn, nmpk nya pun panty... pelik ada jk mek nangga...

Anonymous said...

hem.. memang pelik.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

i'm not the most religious person on earth, but im with you Sis. Tudung now is more like a fashion than serving its original purpose. Entahlah, kelak bagi komen negatif, i have to mirror myself lok juak..hmm

Ida Athanazir said...

Fee.. ya lah, i gave a piece of my mind dah, and a negative one. Sik dapat tahan. I must mirror myself first but this one, I couldn't help it. If she wore skinny jeans dengan long sleeve shirt that covered her ass, okay lah juak maybe. But... LOOK!!

Ida Athanazir said...

Embun Malam, ya pa nama ya?? kamek bukan apa, geram mek nanggar eh. Mun sik bertudung and pakei seksi seksi, sik da mek lalek gilak.

deadcatzilla said...

Sis, hakikat dunia kinek tok sis. entah apa nak dtutup cdak sbnrnya.. yalah owh mun nak makei better proper sikit.. jgn la tutup alang2.. palak tutup nak lain nampak.. ish ish *astafirullahalazim*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...