Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our 18th Anniversary


It's our 18th wedding anniversary today... Yeap, we got married on Valentine's Day and it was a Friday. By the time we got married, we were already in the 3rd year of our relationship. Friends at first, then, we just couldn't bare being apart. For me, it wasn't love at first sight. I fell in love with his kindness, his unselfishness and his undivided attention towards me.

I am a very lucky woman. Very blessed and very very happy. Syukur Alhamdulillah for the life I have today, my husband and my children are my happiness. They make me cry and sad sometimes but I love them to death. 

Didn't do much today.. woke up at 10am. Had some breakfast at home, late lunch at the McDonald's then a light dinner at my in-law's. No cards, no gifts .. Just a few photos to remember by. Hmmm... it's a long holiday (Chinese New Year) and we're just gonna stay home and watch the 10 DVDs I bought yesterday.

with my girls (taken on 13.2.2010)

with my boy (taken in Jan 2010)

with my man!  :))   taken today

us

Happy 18th Anniversay Sayang. I Love You.

7 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

happy anniversary sis!

macam sisters jak w ur kids.heheh sungguh sweeett!

~Dino~ said...

epi anyversary!

Ms Tikot said...

Happy 18th Anniversary...

Anonymous said...

happy happy belated anniversary.

AmirFX said...

hepi enibesari ke 18... semoga kekal bahagia...

DrSam said...

Happy 18th anniversary! May love and happiness be yours forever.

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx so much all for the sweet and warm wishes. You all memang my supporters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...