Thursday, February 11, 2010

No Goodbyes

will miss this little table :(

Feeling a bit blue... just little bit. Never easy leaving something you're so comfortable with and enjoy doing and love being who I am here and the awesome corner where my table is (now). Yes, I am happy to start a new beginning (my new boss thought I was coming in today and he was expecting to see me. He called, I confirmed with him it's tomorrow).

I went through so much here, a lot of activities, events, a few dinners etc. There was so much fun but I've decided to move on, all for my family.... Made a lot of friends, really A LOT!!

9th Feb 2010 - during CTC Playoff

Shirley.. will always be a good friend of mine

I keep imagining saying goodbye to everyone here... it's making me sad. That's life, changes will cause some pain, happiness to few, sadness to others... That all shall pass, life goes on.  Whatever experience I had here has taught me a lot about people, friends, trust and when or where to maintain your professionalism. The day I tendered my resignation to my boss, she text me later that day... The things she said truly touched me. I am very sorry to leave her, I will miss her enthusiasm and charisma. She's an awesome boss, very very cool and very understanding. 


No goodbyes..


Yup....., no more free chicken!!  :)

5 comments:

Ms Tikot said...

Good luck to u... btw cney opis baru kak ;-)

Ida Athanazir said...

Ms T.. d SEDC dear. Thanx so much for your support sis.

AmirFX said...

Gud Luck.. Rindunya nak makan kepci...

mommieZee said...

passing by, happy hols....

Ida Athanazir said...

Mir... nothing beats KFC!!

happy holiday guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...