Friday, February 26, 2010

Fiber For Fab Bod


check out the stockist locations... http://www.phhp.com.my/about.html

I've been taking few sachets of this product. It's a long weekend so it is the best time to do 'cleansing'... 

You can google PHYTO Fiber and find infos on this product. This drink helps your body to lose weight, get rids of the toxin, flattens tummy and the contents works their way for better skin.

I went to the toilet twice this morning, but to some people the effect would hit them within hours. Effect?? Well, it forces you to 'go' dear. And go and go. Not that bad.. all that unwanted fat & toxin goes does the drain. Actually, it has not been too good for my toilet bowl. We only have one toilet in the house and I have been going too many times my toilet can handle. 

You will be going to the toilet within 10 - 12 hours. My blogger friend tried it, and she said she should have taken photos of the 'unwanted' stuffs that her body flushed out. I said "NO! Don't dot that!" Her blog is too cute for that kind of images :))  Seriously, if you want to lose weight the healthy way, this product shall do it for you.

I don't really need to lose weight (... cannot really wear my skinny jeans in comfort nowadays. Can still wear, but if I eat in them... would have to unbutton), just that I've been eating too much and I feel intoxicated. Proper cleansing and detox actually would leave you with clear skin too. I did it with proper diet and consumed an RM250 worth of a detox product few years ago and in 3 days when my sister came over, she was really amazed how clear my skin looked. Not that I had pimples, I didn't.. she just said my face looked fresh, clear and clean. And at that moment it was already late in the afternoon and I've just woken up from a nap. My face felt oily and unclean yet she said I looked fresh.

Eat healthily for better health, that's what I believe. It helps you to stay looking young and energized too. Not really easy to do, I admit it. With all the nasi ayam penyet, fast food, sushi, panggang memanggang, oh my god help me! I love food. But at times, most of the time people.. Must be discipline. Lunch and dinner... hard for me to resist. What truly helps me to stay in shape all these years is I DON'T SNACK, I do but very very seldom. Maybe I should say.......... I HARDLY SNACK. And talking bout staying in shape, I really need to start exercising, like.. seriously!

 *********************************************************


Finally Hollywood beauties have found an eating plan they enjoy following - read more at ... SHOE DIET


6 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

cam kenal jak apa blogger fren ya hehe.no i wont do dat la sis just kidding only!
kelak mek mok meli agik eh! :)

Ida Athanazir said...

hee hee.. ya lah. Mek pun kenal juak eh :P

sik lah. Pakei crita bah.. Call jak bila ktk maok agik.

kirana said...

Produk fiber ya ada di jual di pharmacy2 x? I would love to try too! Sbb makin gebu jak rasanya lately..

Oh ya.. salam tahun baru! Sori... ilang skjap. Ada prob. skit.

TashadeNatasha said...

akak, tasha teringin nak cuba. sbb rasanya mmg byk toksin dlm badan. haih.

berapa harganya?

Ida Athanazir said...

Kirana.. I'm not sure ada tak dekat pharmacy. Y don't you goole it, mesti ada jumpa stokist berdekatan.

Tash.. the trial pack is RM20 for a pack of 3 sachet plus shaker. Satu kotak dalam RM80 (15 sachets)

u guys can try and check out this site...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/101174727/Phyto_Fiber_Diet_Drink_.html

mommieZee said...

ida, i'm in sabah,where can i get that product. macam pernah tengok juga tue but then i dunno where..where are you in sarawak? kuching?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...