Monday, February 1, 2010

Buy Now!

If you're planning to buy new shoes, buy now! Go to Spring / Parkson because they are  having a huge sale!! 40% .. 50 % discounts. I've been looking for good quality flats and they definitely have to be at a very reasonable price. 

We went to Parkson and these deep red pair caught my eyes. Sayang says the color looks like candies. From RM90.00, it went down to RM44+ !! I just felt like buying a bold color and color is good ya'll.... ! Carlo Rino has been around for decades and they have good quality shoes/handbags. 

Talking bout handbags, I really want to share this with you. I have been writing about stuffs that I've kept and worn for years... 

Ta Daaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my 12 year old Bonia Leather Duffel Bag... The moment I set my eyes on this bag, I just had to have it. I still remember...... we were on a holiday in KL and I was pregnant with Hani that time. I purchased the handbag for RM400 ++ and still use it to this very day. One time, I stuffed a camera (besar okay!), kids' diapers, extra clothes, handphones, wallet, baby wipes etc (I don't know what else ... macam macam ada). I don't know how, but I managed to fit everything inside this awesome handbag. So reliable and stylist at the same time. Love it!! 

I looked around the departmental stores but couldn't find one that is similar or exactly like this one. I even went around Bonia corners but seems that they don't produce this model anymore... I would get another one of this particular design, I really would.


More Gorgeous Finds at qacaq.com
Turquoise Anklet

8 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

kmk pun suka bonia sbb nya sik cepat rosak.nang kedak baru jak all-the-time!
:)

Ms Tikot said...

Kacak kasut ya. Wa... 12 years old handbag. Memang berbaloi. Tp kmk x pernah beli Bonia ;-)

tugau said...

thnx for the info sis..hehe.. ne tauk pat meli sumthin' for my gurl sempena v-day tuk lak.heheh..uppsss..hehe

Anonymous said...

like the accessory

The Fleece Master said...

Its discount season already in Kuching? So I bet kinek tok, you guys dah makin bnyk option since shopping complex pun makin bnyk. I heard Plaza Merdeka pun dah on the way? Correct me, if im wrong.

DrSam said...

nice choice pair of shoes madam. Your Bonia bag is really worth buying. It just like a Doraemon's magic pouch - everything goes in!

Ida Athanazir said...

Fieza, I agree with you girl! maok juak dimaintain sikit sikit, kdg kdg kmk wipe dgn leather lotion

Ms Tikot, dolok Bonia hot brand nya. And the ones that I knew sure tahan lamak. worth it abis.

Tugau, ur'r most welcome

T F Master, i have not heard anything bout Plz Merdeka, maybe i yg ketinggalan.. Ya lah.. Spring ada macam macam, boleh lah..

Doc, Doraemon magic pouch, that is really funny! :D

lin said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...