Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stop & Smell D Durians

The durian fever... Well, the musim started months ago but I only had a taste of the king of fruits last night. Thank god we got to buy good ones. That's what put me off from buying durians most of the times... expensive and disappointing. We were lucky last night. Can you imagine the joy of eating perfect durians?? (well, almost perfect... Nothing is perfect??! but I'm happy with the bunch we bought).

cantek!

hmmmm... imagine the sweetness and lemakness.. Imagine!!

for tempoyak

Yup! Some of you might not believe it but, I have been so busy with work the past few months I didn't have enough time to stop and smell the durians, like literally!! And I have to really start doing that.. stop and smell the roses.

I would pass by the market and streets with durians all over the place but I only looked. I wanted to buy but did not really had enough desire to wanting to eat. I am a bit at peace and sane now so... when I passed by the durian vender yesterday morning, I told myself, "I must buy myself some durians today..."

Got 10 good durians last night and they are so good! Had some last night and some more for breakfast!! Yummy!! So glad I got them, imagine... I've been hearing people eating durians, they even brought some inside the office. But not enough to share with me la.. No one invited so how to eat?? Hee hee... 

Talking about work, I'll be moving on to a new work place next month. Alhamdulillah.. rezeki anak-anak, I believe that. It was hard tendering my resignation letter to my current employer but she understands. She's a great leader and I learned a lot from her, thank you Puan DH. Gonna miss you ... 

I actually have a lot to write about. Yes, I love writing!! I admit that. Been wanting to get my hands on the computer at night but I'd be too tired to think. Then I'll mess up my vocab and grammer when my brain does not compute. Later.. I promise.

8 comments:

[z@ck] said...

dapat pekena pulut durian sedap ni..
=)

Kabasaran Soultan said...

Wow ...
Aku senang duren yang warnanya kuning kecokletan..
Pasti rasanya lebih nendang.

Ida Athanazir said...

Zack, I dont think i ever makan pulut durian.... ??? Sedap gak nya ;)

Kabasaran S, mungkin durian di Indonesia lebih enak, ya tak? :)

DrSam said...

I believed, after you eat durian your writing would be much much better and your idea would flow flawlessly good. Keep us update with your interesting stories.

The Fleece Master said...

Best best. ktk nyuroh kmk kucur2 aik liur jak nangga durian & tempuyak. di sitok durian bekuk jak ada tedah, dah la sik nyaman mahal gik ya.

Anonymous said...

durian, panas! ;p

Ida Athanazir said...

Doc, that is really funny but i think it is true. Thanx for your support.

TFMaster, bekuk?? sik nyamannn... Mahal?? iboh jak. Kesian ktk d cnun.

dilla.rose said...

kak!
i'm salivating all the way from aussie.
can't wait to balik and eat the duriansss!
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...