Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Show Me The Sh**!


Of course life is not all rosy rosy, no? Shit happens, or discovered. Not my day today, with everything I have to get done and take care of, I stumbled upon the shit. I don't know how else to describe it, that will do ...


Can't say too much can we?? Some people will terasa, not a wise thing to do. But women have feelings and they can think too, not all stupid. Might not have the papers to prove her intelligence but, okay laa, can read and understand and figure out. What happened before and after, how to know? Can only imagine or guess ... ?? Hey... cannot tudoh tudoh you know! Tak baik tao... what ever laa ... Tomorrow's a new day maaa....


Went to the doctor tonight, Man had a slight fever. I was so worried, already so much on my mind today but of course Arman and the girls are the most important. Got some medications for my little boy and he's sound asleep now.


Still upset, Sleep ... yes, I need sleep. I want sleep. That is all that I want to do, after all, I am the one who'll be on my feet all day tomorrow (not to mention on  my bottom, sitting at the desk for hourssss...). Ayu's seating for some papers tomorrow and will have to fetch her from school by 3.30pm, Seri also mentioned something bout school just now... Hmm... timing has to be perfect tomorrow. Maybe not perfect, but it has to be okay.


Nothing is perfect ...  and never in doubt. Good night love.


4 comments:

amk said...

...I thought I stumbled on s*** too, I did, but it's worse cause i didn't get to see where it came from, just the smell, it's harder to clean when you can't see it :((

The Fleece Master said...

pa cita mem? Is everything went ok so far?

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

sabar jak lah sis hoh..some days kita bawah, some days kita atas, just have to be strong

*get well soon arman!

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx for the comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...