Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scary Powerful Machine





yeah... very nice guys, very nice.... 
The Honda CBR1000RR


But always, ingatlah orang yang tersayang

Confirm!! I am not letting sayang getting his dream bike. No Way!! Look at the scary photos. Oh My GOd!! Someone close had a (freak.. I might call it) accident this morning. He got ran over by the run-away car, literally! Injured his shoulder and fractured his leg. Luckily it was the shoulder ... phewww!!


Sayang had one big bike years back, it was the Honda CBR600, the one above has a bigger CC. Can you imagine how powerful and how fast this machine can go??! I do want my son near this machine, I do not want him dreaming of having one of these machines! 


Fetch sayang from the airport 3 hours ago and he told me L had an accident this morning. L and his family are suppose to go on a trip to Langkawi tomorrow ... but had to cancel everything. I'm just glad he's not too badly hurt. Get well soon bro!


As for my sayang, the message is clear dear. I just don't want you to leave me and 'run off' with your bike. We all love you and we want you to be in one piece, always. Really, that machine truly scares me and to ride in Kuching with the quality of our road surfaces??! Hah!! Holes, bumps are everywhere and what guy wouldn't try to ride the powerful machine up to 200km per hour?? No thanks! Again, N.O., I won't approve ...


14 comments:

~Dino~ said...

Kuching Menjerit!!!

:: maszShimi :: said...

Hi...ni rabbit yang accident kat TTDI tu kan?Wondering what happened to the rider...terjawab akhirnya...following you btw. Boring2 tu drop by my blog ok...hehhehehe

Anonymous said...

This kind of bike is NOT suitable for Sarawak's road. Agreed with the writer.

Peninsular's road....YESSS!!!

And one thing for sure... dimana mana pun kita boleh mati


ps: Correction...FYI this machine could reach 290-300km/h. Besttttt....

Anonymous said...

please tell the owner or his member (maybe your husband) to retrieve the bike before something else happen...take this advice seriously please...

Anonymous said...

xcdent can happen to any type of machine..
I ride 125 cc Yamaha, xcdent kat highway utara selatan, brken my pelvis, MC 60 hari lebih..hit from behind by Perodua Kembara..
So sekarang i upgrade ke Kawa 750 cc hope Perodua tak boleh hit form behind again..he..he..
BERHATI-HATI DI JALAN RAYA...

Anonymous said...

Pasni saya kena pencen dari aktiviti drebar kapalterbang lah. Coz kapalterbang ni laju banget. Hampir nak mencecah kelajuan bunyi.

Whatever it is, SAFE RIDE and always ingat kepada ALLAH!

Anonymous said...

Love is love.
LOVE to ALLAH is much much much more better.


ps;Beli big bike kena ada approval ke???

wlp9185 said...

bro yg pakai kawa 750 tuh mungkin kembara x leh langgar belakang SB awak tapi takut awak pulak yg langgar belakang dia... hehe jgn marah haa...

Anonymous said...

To Bro wlp9185, tak marah..lawak itu ada kebenarannya..ada kes biker xcdent mcm ni bila tiba-tiba kereta kat depan tukar lane..
-kaw750

Anonymous said...

menakutkan, ya

Anonymous said...

woho! dasyat

DrSam said...

I abandoned my hell-rider dream long time ago. Many sad and sorrow memories. Lost few friends along the way. I don't think Malaysian road is very kind to that kind of hobby.

Ida Athanazir said...

Doc... that is so true, the part Malaysian road unkind to ridersss...

lost few friends along the way?? sound scary

Ida Athanazir said...

Masz, rabbit?? he's my brother!!

kesian him, alhamdulillah tak terok sangat. The car ran over him, luckily kena part bahu :/

Memang kena ada my approval coz I sayang sangat kat dia.

thanx for the advice. appreciate it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...