Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today's Photos




I'm a mama ... biasa lah .. what else to upload ?? (other than photos of food) Of course the photos of my children, these photos are taken today. Look! Hani is almost as tall as Seri. I told Seri ..." Seri, Hani is gonna be taller than you are .. " Seri just gave me one of her funny faces.



seri & ayu (1995)
This photo of Seri & Ayu was taken in 1995 ... I smile every time I see this photo. They are so big now, can't tell them what to do and what not to do anymore, half the time. Well, they do listen but sure have a mind and desire of their own. Argue with them sometimes and what do I do when that happen?? Call their father and let it out on him. He would just giggle at the other end. I have 3 teenagers now, alhamdulillah .. And my boy, boy oh boy ... ! First, he wants the PSP ... then he would want to drive ... With the car, then he would want to date ... My oh my! When that time comes, all I can tell him is careful driving, don't be home too late, don't forget to pray, call me and don't break a girl's heart. Adoi adoiiii ... Papa!


kids

seri , mama & ayu

arman, papa & hani

4 comments:

DrSam said...

Kids will always make our life more colorful...and the food too!

Ms Tikot said...

A happy family ;-))

Ida Athanazir said...

alhamdulillah... syukor dengan kurniaNya

ATHANAZIR said...

"...thanks for letting it out, happy belated 1st to BorneLove ;* "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...