Monday, November 2, 2009

My Nokia & My Life


they just love taking their own photos


my old Nokia ... still very reliable!

Kids nowadays are very lucky. During our time (chehhh... our time, sounds so ancient.. aren't we?), don't even dream of having a cellphone. Of course, during that time the cellphones aren't as slim and light like the ones we have now.

I give my kids cellphones, Ayu was using a hands-me-down and Seri was still using the one her dad bought her about 2 or 3 years ago. Ayu didn't get a brand new phone because sayang bought her a Sony MP3 player.

The only person that didn't have a cellphone was Hani and sayang really wanted to get her one. But he was thinking to get the older sisters new phones too. He ended buying each of us the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. I was really excited as this is my first camera phone!

The girls start clicking away, literally everywhere ... the fitting rooms, eateries, in the car, at home ............

Nokia's Mirrored Images




seri




ayu






I too make full use of my Nokia, just for fun!








Cool! All the 5 of us in this shot on Ayu's Nokia


***********************************************************



My Nokia From The Front Seat



Ayu's Nokia From The Back Seat


My Nokia; Hand On My Thigh!


Ayu's Nokia On Hani's Nokia!

***********************************************************




The cost of this cool camera can down payment for a home! Not a toy... Arman, do not ask for this one.


Arman does not need a phone yet, he just has to wait. But this boy of mine just can't live and won't leave home without his toy!


Arman with one of his limbs, the Sony PSP ...



... with an audience



... in between conversations



... on top







... in the car



... outside the house



... in bed



... at the diner



... on the living room floor



... bedtime


... before food arrives



notice his thumbs... we made him leave his PSP in the car and felt sorry later when seeing how much he 'misses' his toy

As a parent, I would like to fulfill whatever my kids wish to have. But honestly, the phones and the Sony PSP are just pure luxuries, which we seldom shower them with. We told the girls to really take care of their phones as the phones didn't come in cheap and they wouldn't get replacements just by a snap of a finger!

5 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

hi Ida,

Your kids are really grown up but you still look young. Hehehe. That's cool.

It's okey your kids have the mobile phones (i like the nokia xpress) and Sony PSP. But do you know what I like the most? YOUR DSLR With the WHITE LEnS! Uwaaaaa...give it to me..please....

Ida Athanazir said...

it's not even mine, my brother in law punya.. It is so cool!

[z@ck] said...

sis..
all ur daughters are very gorgeous la..
just like you..

=)

Ida Athanazir said...

Zack, thanx .. very sweet la of u! :))

Anonymous said...

teringat mek ngan tpon kitak ya..
hanphone kita same model..tpi tpon ya nang tahan..hehehehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...