Friday, November 6, 2009

Date Night



Just got back from the annual dinner... my feet are killing me. Tired and sleepy but excited gonna see sayang in a while. Gonna clean up, clear the house a bit, do whatever I can so sayang won't come back to a messy home.

Hafiz AF performed at our dinner tonight, of course, he gave an awesome performance. Not enough songs though, but .. okay lah. Semadi nadai!

I'm so glad I'm home now, been looking forward to doing my laundry! Semangat lah ... Going on a late date night :)

Oh dear! I did something or edited some application to my blog, aiyooo.. now the photos look like letters&numbers ... Where got time to fix this?? My gatal fingers!


this is what I wore tonight .. simple bahh... and very very comfortable! I Am My Own Star ... chewahhhh!!


cakit kaki! val's on the left, mine on the right ...

7 comments:

f.loren said...

kak ida should wear leggings ! bia nampak gik sexy heelsss auwww! anyway love yr bajuuu u look gojes

Ida Athanazir said...

Farah, I know the leggings would look great with the top ... but takut sexy, was informed sik boleh pakei tight tight. Thanx anyways!

khairul onggon said...

Salam kak Ida.. long time no see ehehehe.. been bz juak bah..


Tuk url terbaru kmk www.onggon.com

(selepas onggon > khairulonggon > onggonatics.blogspot.com)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Wow! Hafiz, the one who made Sarawakian proud. So lucky to hear him sing live right?

~Dino~ said...

argh..brgambar dgn hafiz!!
Jelesh!

Anonymous said...

Wow, handsome jugak apiz tu

Ida Athanazir said...

willie.. yeah, it was something! ya lah, orang popular are always exciting

dino, caught the chance by chance!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...