Sunday, November 15, 2009

D Claudia

Wo .... ! I don't bump into celebrities often because I guess I don't go out that much. The last one was Hafiz, but only took a photo with him at our annual dinner. Hee hee... a bit star struck, I think .. just a bit, not that much. But I do admire his talent, being discovered at that age he deserves the recognition.

By dinner time, I was so poofed and dead tired and so so wanted to sleep, I actually slept at the dinner table (at an eatery ... ). Sayang woke me up in the midst of a dream, yup! Sempat mimpi...

I had a competition yesterday and was feeling so down, but the event had to go on. My right hand people weren't there to assist, I had to be the judge, the photographer, the emcee, organizer ... very very tiring and mind 'squeezing', whatever that means laa. By noon I was having a headache, Guardian was only a leap away but couldn't even squeeze time to get the panadols. Alhamdulillah everything went well ...

Sayang picked me up around 4. All I wanted to do was sleep but had a kenduri arwah to go to. We went and ate (love the food Tini!) and drove back home at 6. I had a short shut eye and went out again with the kids at around 7:30pm, went window shopping. Then went to eat at around 9pm. I was so so tired by then, put my head on the table and slept. "Adek... don't do that.". I woke and drank the cold iced lemon tea and tried to concentrate on the kids' conversation and laughed and talked, just to stay awake and not embarrass everyone with my 'sleepy head'.

At 11pm sayang told me we have to go out again, to go to the bank. For him, and to spend all the time together I avoided the sight of the inviting pillows and would rather accompany sayang than sleep.


"Would you like to watch live band?" Sayang asked. "Sure!!" I said and I actually felt refreshed from the thought of a date with sayang, at midnight. Well, honestly, I was really excited about going to a pub, lounge, whatever you call it ... don't do it that often really, maybe... few years once. Hahahhhhh... pathetic?? Yeah, I know! I am pretty boring and out of date.

Sayang's friends are in this band called The Season Jammerz. Got there at around midnight and met the band mates outside The Cottage while they're on a break. I met one of the singers, Miss Claudia Fay Geres (from AF7) and she is one of the singers. What else??! Asked sayang to snap a photo of us lah!! Loved their performance. Enjoyed the LOUD music, the people-watching and of course meeting a celebrity, D Claudia :))

3 comments:

Ida Athanazir said...

sayang reads, but never comment. I want your comment here, black & white!! :))

eMBuN_mALaM said...

I miss cottage... errr... i miss live band... erghhhhhh... i left the life without tudung behind already... happy with it but miss few of it...

Ida Athanazir said...

Embun M... rundi ckit jak sik hal.. sik da pa pa di tempat ya. For fun sekali sekala okah lah owh??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...