Thursday, November 19, 2009

Compete To Win

 All judges decisions are final. Qacaq.com cannot be held responsible for any emotional distress caused by not winning our contest.


Above is part of the 'Conditions of Enter' organized by qacaq.com. At a coloring competition last weekend, a primary school girl cried all the way going up the stage as she was receiving a consolation prize. I guess she was upset for not getting the top 3 placings. Pity her lah... she should understand it is a competition, adat pertandingan, got winner got 'loser'?? Ehemm... loser doen not sound too good, aehh?!!

Tonight (InsyaAllah) I will submit my qacaq's Review & Photo Contest, even if I didn't win, I would just feel satisfied for submitting. And would not feel all sorry for not allocating 10 minutes to submit a simple entry, just for fun really. Mun menang best juak!! ... hmmm... still looking for ideas what caption to put together with my photo ...

******************************************************



Review and Photo Contest

Fashion yourselves and share your thoughts with your Qacaq collection. Every picture and review sent in will get you a RM10 voucher which will be featured on our Qacaq website. Best entry will receive the Qacaq Grand Prize of RM100 gift voucher and second best entry will receive a RM50 gift voucher.
Email us at info@qacaq.com with subject "Qacaq Review and Photo Contest", your full name, the Qacaq product purchased and the picture of you wearing a Qacaq collection to enter and receive a RM10 gift voucher and the chance to win the Grand Prize. Only legitimate entry will be accepted.
Pictures will be published every week at http://www.qacaq.com/review-and-photo-contest
Competition closes 30th November 2009 - midnight! The Grand Prize will be announced on 6th December 2009. The winner will be notified by email and published on www.qacaq.com.
Good Luck. May the best words and picture win!!!

some of the creative entries ... 


My colorful Qacaq charm bracelets makes my day more colorful. Love it.


Its a special evening with my special Swarovski Ball Dangling Earringa. My precious possession I wear only for special occasions. Happy time with family, an evening to remember only with Qacaq.... I feel qacaq too!



Qacaq...membuatkan diriku begitu berharga :-)

2 comments:

Ida Athanazir said...

the above entry was done by my twin sis Ina... I submitted mine already. Hopefully i'll win millions of dollars for entering... hee hee...

khairul onggon said...

wahhh... ktk ejen kah ehehehe.. gud luck smoga dipilih... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...