Sunday, November 22, 2009

Borneo Love's Birthday



A special day .. indeed. Today a year ago I posted my first snippet on this little blog of mine. Not so little now, aeh?? I've written more than 150 posts and my sister said by just reading   my blog, people know so much about me. Really?? So, what is my favorite color then? Hee hee... you wouldn't be able to guess, try!


Anyways, I've been waiting for this day to come, just to put up a candle on a little cup cake. Almost missed it, been so busy lately I'm kinda a bit lost. Just a bit ... cannot believe it is coming towards end of the month, I do feel like the days are chasing after me. Oh mann.. gonna grow old so fast loh .... hmmm.......


So much has happened the past one year, good things, not so good things, happy (loads) moments, sad (& angry & upset) moments, new experiences, new phones (about time!), new jobs, irresistible offers, deleted friends, new friends, pmr, spm (still on as we 'type'), things-that-cannot-mention-here ... a lot lah. Lah ... 'LAH' . That 'LAH' word is Malaysian, no? Err ... where were we ??


It's been quite a year for my family. Praying that more good things will come, InsyaAllah. I will continue .... how to put it?? I don't 'write' because I am not a writer. So, I cannot say "will continue writing...."


I will continue posting and my target now is to do the 200th post. There you go! Must have target and mind set mesti on one! Ha ha... will story story more interesting topics, hope I will find lots more. Thank you all. 

Happy Birthday Borneo Love !

12 comments:

~Dino~ said...

epi bday! :)

Anonymous said...

happy b'day to borneo love. Well Done.

Lin said...

wow... sudah satu tahun! tahniah.

Big Momma said...

hepi besday!!!
keep on blogging baby!

Ida Athanazir said...

hey all... terharu ://

thanx so much ya?!

khairul onggon said...

epi besday to blog borneo love... ktk patut molah mkn2 kat rumah jemput mekorg.. ehehehe :)

Jay said...

Happy birthday. kmek perlu tunnggu 8 bulan gik baru birthday.

egeh said...

aaa selamat hari lahir yang pertama. dah pandei bejalan lom? ;)

mus said...

xsngka blog bru umur 1thun sbb content penuh.hehe =P good job, keep on writing n sharing wit us

Anonymous said...

happy happy always & have a happy 1 year

Mama Mia said...

happy 1st bday,Borneo Love! Looking forward for more posts here... :)

Ida Athanazir said...

khairul.. tedah, mek sik ada orang tolong, ada ktk suruh mek cuci tapak klak !

Jay, sik nya berasa 8 bulan ya, rasa buntin LOL

egeh, bukan bejalan agik, ngembak F1 oi!

mus, thanx. very encouraging lah!

m mia, thanx so much. u also keep it up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...