Friday, October 9, 2009

Matang's Yukimi Sushi


mouth wateringgggg ...


Love sushi. I got totally hooked while being pregnant with Hani. That was the first time I had sushi, and I've been a fan ever since. I found this place at Matang area, managed by Muslim couple and they claim the food is totally halal.

The place is very cozy, simple yet elegant. Great ambiance, to me lah. And yes ... clean ... Quiet, love that. No HU hA nOiSes, food enjoyed in peace and harmony. The food, nice, at a very reasonable price.

The Cute Deco

The Menu

The Model ... looking tired, as usual


&


The Glorious Food!



The little restaurant is situated behind 7-Eleven at Jalan Matang, Kuching. Whenever I feel the urge to have sushi, I'd go here for a few bites. At least I don't have to go all the way to Spring or Boulevard to get to Sushi King. This place is, literally, just around the corner. Go lah!! What are you waiting for??!
*****************************************************




only at qacaq.com

7 comments:

eMBuN_mALaM said...

The owner is one of my supplier... usually mun kmk ada event, she will sponsored sum of da sushi... yummyyyyyyy... eheheheeeee... sumtimes i get 2eat 4free... she's a very friendly lady... nice talking 2her...

De Eduardo said...

wow..ima sushi freak too but i cant afford much on it..sumtimes if my baby boy mummy around town,she'll do some for me..ehehe..

Mdm.Nyza said...

nang nyaman sushi d sia. dolok cousin owner ya keja d tpt mek org. nya salu ambik order mek org d opis.. p nektok nya dah dpt keja lain, mun ingin gilak, mek beli d choice mall jak. hehehe...

Ida Athanazir said...

E Malam,

sometimes kmk meli nak rah Choice mall, but sik byk choice lah. best nya makan freee!!

De E, ya lah.. expensive. But few bites for me will do the craving.

Mdm N, actually about memuaskan craving jak. sik perlu makan byk byk kan?

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

oh oh sushi..sedapppppp! mek suka juak sushi tapi yalah, dah nama diam sri aman, sushi idup ada la kat pasar ikan nun..

Ida Athanazir said...

Fee... kesian nya u. Mun gia, terpaksa lah datang ke Kuching mun nak mkn sushi. Tedahhh

~Dino~ said...

pergh..mcm nyaman jak..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...