Friday, October 2, 2009

20th Hari Raya Together



20th Year Hari Raya Together


This is a special post ... well, just like any other ones that I've done but this particular one is a bit (extra) special for me. I am excited and happy to announce that this year marks the 20th year we celebrate Hari Raya together. The first time was in 1989, it was a May Hari Raya. I do not have a photo of that Raya but I do have something to remember of that special time (our 1st Hari Raya together).

Sayang fetched me one Raya night to go out visiting together. He gave me a heart shaped pendant with an initial A engraved on it. I am wearing the necklace in the photo above.

What do I get this year sayang .... ???!

* hint bling hint blink hint bling bling bling*

* in my wish list , ntah bila nak dapat ... *

10 comments:

De Eduardo said...

happy raya 20th together sis..hihih

f.i.e.z.a said...

dapat apa tek sis?sik abis cerita.cam ada sambung jak tok. ;)

Kabasaran Soultan said...

Happy the 20 th berraya together...
wow...
it is so sweet

Anonymous said...

cantik bling bling tuh

kirana said...

Wish u all the best. May Allah shower you n your hubby with lots of love!

Happy hari raya. Dapat apa tek?

nin said...

hapy ke 20 ya!

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx so much all ! :D

Ne ada dapat apa apa... sik perlu be berik apa apa eh... mun ada best juak but if given peluang, memang mau yg byk bling bling ;)

Willie said...

Sure dapat. Manja manja lah ngan hubby

Anonymous said...

hm... wouldn't mind jika diberi hadiah sebegini

Ida Athanazir said...

haha ... manja manja and sayang sayang lebih.. sure dapat kah??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...