Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trust Only ... in my cheesecakes!

"Trust us mama, we love you!", I believe you Arman sayang.

Baked a few cakes today and yesterday ... at least not so much have to be done at the last minute, like I always did. Didn't go out there and promote the cheesecakes this Ramadhan as I know I wouldn't be able to bake a lot this year, have very little time for baking (and myself). But friends contacted and I couldn't say NO. Most of them are my regulars and at least I have a bit of extra pocket money for Hari Raya. If they don't trust in the deliciousness of my cheesecake (chewahhh... angkat bakol... Yes, I angkat sendiri, ya?!), they wouldn't keep asking for it year after year :)


Got some good news and we're so glad we'd be able to settle some things soon, InsyaAllah... Sayang will make some arrangements some time next week and hopefully it will make some people happy.

I was a bit in a mess this week but all is good now. I have a husband who truly loves me & understands why I did what I did, though it really hurt him but he's forgiven me. Whatever it is, we'll always be there for one another no matter what. I love him so dearly so it will never happen again. People may look and seem trustworthy... I'm just glad I know better now.

Sayang's on his way back to work now, can't wait to see him again end of this week. Will cook something extra special next Saturday (..what ah..??), we had Fish & Chips last night. Sayang & the kids enjoyed last night's break-fasting very much, I'm so glad!

7 comments:

~Dino~ said...

Nyum3..mcm nyaman jak cheesecake ya..

naqiubex said...

Now that is what a family supposed to do! The cakes really does looks delicious!

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

aku melio nangga gamba cheesecake ya, blom gik mrasa, mauk sik dishare ngan urang koatan nyaman. :D

f.i.e.z.a said...

nyaman eh.dari rupa dah tauk =)

Willie said...

Aku pun meliour eh!

Nona said...

nyaman nya...

Ida Athanazir said...

heehee... nang nyaman. Kamek brani madah, guarantee U dont look back punya!!

Selamat Berpuasa all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...