Saturday, September 26, 2009

Old Skinny Kurung



Not a baju raya, was made for a wedding few years back
(1st day Raya, with sister Siti)


10 year old kurung ...
(2nd day Raya, with my friend, YB Hjh Nancy)

Ha... feel a bit relaxed today. I'm enjoying my day off (yes, been working since 4th Raya) and the house is a mess :/ No worries, wouldn't kill you, no?

I've been neglecting my home since a week ago... of course the laundry's done everyday but clothes are everywhere. Raya, work, baked more cakes (during Raya), raya visits, work, raya visits ... adoh..

My neck feels stiff now, honestly need a massage. But where & when?? Gonna have to bribe someone with more duit raya to get a massage. Can ask hubby to massage but can be different story afterward ... Heheee .. not that I mind sayang! Massage jadi setengah jalan.

More raya photos I'd like to show to you guys but have to wait for my Ayu to upload them all. Not much to show off anyway, just to share. What to show off ahhhh??! Baju raya pun baju lama! On 2nd day of raya, I was going thru my closet, thinking, flipping, what to wear?? I came across a 10 year old kurung moden. The last few times (last time was last year, I think) I tried it on, it still didn't fit me. I had it made the raya before I had Hani, I think. When I managed to zip it up, it didn't surprise me I 'got in'. The people I met the last few weeks had been commenting how skinny I am.

5 comments:

De Eduardo said...

brg lamak maseh bgs jwak..hehe

DrSam said...

Eid mubarak. Maaf zahir batin. Your 10 yrs old kurung looks great on you eerrr...actually you looks great on that baju.

SJ said...

great shots! you guys look lovely!

From me to you, suejean =)

Ida Athanazir said...

De E., brg lamak paling di sayang

Doc, thanx.....

SJ, shots using BBerry phone, quite reliable aeh?

kirana said...

Salam hari raya aidilfitri. Agak lambat skit coz very busy. Enjoy anyway...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...