Wednesday, September 9, 2009

lately...

Wah, the date today is 9.9.09. Must blog today, about what owhh?

Let's see .. I have more orders coming in for Hari Raya Cheesecakes, ahh... just couldn't say no. Number 1, I do need the extra cash and number 2, they love my cheesecake so sik sampei hati to say I can't do for them. Would have to go to town this weekend to get more supplies and I will have to bake more this Sunday.

Sayang is having a meeting next week in Kuching, so he'll stretch his stay till Tuesday.. yehoooo!! Adalah extra time with us, he said he can't wait to be back in Kuching for good. Kesian sayang, break fasting all by himself, I really feel for him.

Found out a friend and her hubby are separating, she's been holding on to her marriage for the past 8 years maybe but I think she's had enough. Really pity her ... and her kids. I keep on saying it, can't say enough. I am very lucky, though it was quite a 'bump' but because we love each other so much, sayang has forgiven me.

Got Arman his Baju Melayu last night, bought 2 pairs for him. Meant to buy for Hani as well, but they ran out of sizes for her. Hani has grown so tall, I think I need to buy her kurungs at the adults' boutique. 2 weeks to Hari Raya ... aiyo, why like to shop last minute???! I was always well prepared with the kids' Raya clothes but lately (recent years) I've been practicing shopping at the last minute for them. Me? Confirm no baju raya for me this year :/

5 comments:

[z@ck] said...

hye kak ida...
hope you're doing fine..
lama x berbalas2 komen ngn akk..
=)

naqiubex said...

While in the busy~ness of preparing kuih raya.. Don't forget to say bismillah.. May every work that we do will become ibadah in this Ramadhan.. :)

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Ida, sik maok my girl belagu, sik pandei belagu Raya kata urang mpun hehehee..

Ida Athanazir said...

ya Zack , I've been crazy bz lately.. I'm fine thanx. Will visit u soon :)

Nqbex , InsyaAllah

CRawkz, sayang lah .. but can try . Join ajak bah!

Anonymous said...

would u mind to share d exact ingredients? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...