Saturday, September 12, 2009

How-To Minus The Recipe

Here, I would like to share the steps how to do my 'popular & yummy' cheesecake. Yes, I berani guaranty that my cheesecake is very very delicious and irresistible. After taking a bite, you wouldn't want to share it with your Hari Raya guests, you'd just want to keep the rest of the cake for yourself.


1. Line a 9x9 square tin with aluminium foil. Brush with melted butter.


2. Pour the mixture of blended 'roti mary' and melted butter onto the lined tin.

3. Evenly spread the mixture and press till you form a base. Chill for 30 minutes. In the meantime ...

4. ... in a mixing bowl, mix well cream cheese, caster sugar, vanilla essence, freshly squeezed lemon juice, eggs & flour. Beat till creamy.

5. Pour cheese mixture inside the prepared chilled tin.

6. Spread creamed cheese mixture evenly making sure covering sides.

7. Add whatever you like on top... melted cooking chocolate or chocolate chips.

Then bake till top is a little bit browned for 1 hour. Chill overnight and ready to eat! Cake is sold at RM85.00. Right now I am not sure whether I can take anymore orders, if I do, I think your cake can only be collected after Hari Raya.

Contact me at kate.nazir@gmail.com.

8 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

wow... we have the same recipe la here. hehehe... i found the recipe on the net but later adjusted it to hubby's taste. baked one for son's birthday... everyone loved it so much. my dad asked how much should i charge one if people one to order... still clueless... but if a cake-to-die-for.. can demand more kan? hehehe.....

btw, am still thinking of getting the food processor. should be much more easier than using hand-mixture right?

Ida Athanazir said...

yeah.. the food processor is a great help. hands free you know!!

can demand more.. cobalah. But, survey around the price first. Compare / survey on weight & prices

DrSam said...

No comment on the recipe but the cake surely look yummilicious.

Eid mubarak.

naqiubex said...

Really looks good..

Azmi said...

Can't wait to get my hands on the cake when I get back on Saturday!!!! sik sabar dah tok kak Ida.....

Ida Athanazir said...

sabar Azmi, kek ktk nang dah dlm peti ais kmk. Nunggu ktk datang jak...

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!

Anonymous said...

askum...d cake looks yummy n i would like to try it...so would u mind to share d exact ingredients? im kind of...one of ur silent readers..;)

Ida Athanazir said...

hi.. you give me your email. I will email to you the soonest I can :)

email to me~ ida266@ymail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...