Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Game Night



Stiff ... still. My neck still feels stiff. Been like this for over 1 week, since Raya. Didn't have a proper rest after, before Raya. Was working and baking at night times and weekends and spare times.

After work today, got some dinner for the kids and went to a restaurant to play the Catur Bistari. There'll be a competition for customers this Sunday so I'd better get myself well prepared, after all, I am going to be the Emcee. Do not want to end up saying... 'debla... debla.. debla... bla .. blaaa... um... ummm.... ' Reminds me of Daffy Duck!

The game is quite exciting, 2 hours went by like a breeze. The idea is to collect lots and lots of money, of course. Tonight's the first time I played the game, another game on Thursday night before the big event this Sunday. My mission is to know the game well and learn all the rules & regulations. Alhamdullillah, I'm almost there.

*********************************************************
nang qacaq .....



Only At qacaq.com (love the ring!!)

3 comments:

Willie said...

Wow! That's a big ring.

[z@ck] said...

nice ring!!
love it..

Ida Athanazir said...

yeah.. memang besar & definitely cantik cantik! go visit for more collections!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...