Friday, August 21, 2009

* ... HAH!!! TraFFiC LiGhT !! .. * half asleep

Have you ever experienced waking up in your car, behind the wheel thinking you're at the traffic light? This happened to me twice.

It has been quite difficult for me the past few weeks. Since sayang been transferred to Sibu, I have to manage everything myself.. drive the kids to & from school, work, down with fever (with cough & flu) for 2 weeks, taking care of the house [laundry, lunch, dinner (I left breakfast), feed the cat (don't forget to feed the cat, Don't Forget!), weeding ... etc.], you name it. And with no maid, I have to juggle everything. So, you can only imagine how tired I'd be by end of the day.

We were buying lunch at a nearby burger stall straight from school. I closed my eyes, just to give them some 'rest'. When I suddenly woke, I thought I was at a traffic light ... 'Hah...! Traffic light!' , I mumbled. Then another time it was at 1 am while I was waiting for sayang to arrive from Sibu at the Bus Terminal. I was 20 minutes early, so I decided to have a shut eye. I slept and ... yes, you guessed right. I suddenly woke and thought that I was again, at the traffic light. Glanced around me with eyes wide wide open trying to figure out where I was. You get a little shock when this happens, I guess good lah for the heart, no? ha... ha....

Take care whenever on the road, ya? And SELAMAT BERPUASA !

5 comments:

eMBuN_mALaM said...

Bahaya na juak kak... take good rest k... miak pun da cuti sok... sian ktk...

f.i.e.z.a said...

sis, dats dangerous.takut ktk pndei nekan minyak ka apa eh..mntak jaoh la..
happy fasting sis!

Hani said...

Slamat menjalani ibadah puasa.from hani,afif,hanif and fatma.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

bahaya eh.jangan sampey alu termimpi green light kitak lajak terus!..anyways, selamat fasting sis

DrSam said...

Take really good care of yourself and have plenty of rest anytime possible.

Salam Ramadhan almubarak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...