Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birthday Photos



From left, Seri, Hani, Arman & Ayu at the age of 3 months.


I have great interests in photography and took a lot of the kids’ pictures. All parents are like that, 1st month foto… 2nd month foto… 3rd month foto …. First steps, first swim, etc.

I do think I can take good photos, once a friend (who’s a part time photographer) told me I have the eye for it. But of course to have photography as a hobby is very costly. So, I’ll just stick to taking my own family photos for birthdays, Hari Rayas, gatherings & outings.

When my kids were growing up, I took a lot of their photos. After I had Arman, I had the photos of each of them at the age of 3 months framed.

On the First day of Ramadhan (22nd August), Sayang celebrated his 38th Birthday.

6 comments:

Kabasaran Soultan said...

Happy birthday ntuk sayangnya ya.
semoga sehat , sukses dan panjang umurnya

Willie said...

Wah...i think kan photography tak ler expensive sgt nowdays. Boleh ler join kitorang kan?

Ida Athanazir said...

K.Soultan, thanx for the warm wishes

Willie, boleh join... tunggu bajet entah bila tiba???

Jess said...

Oh, happy birthday to your sayang..

Serlamat berpuasa

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx so much jess.. very sweet of u

naqiubex said...

They are cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...