Monday, June 1, 2009

Teacher Don't Preach

You invite only 'selected' neighbours for your daughter's wedding, is that our culture?? My so called neighbour had a kenduri yesterday which I guessed (no idea what the chaos was about as we're not 'told' what it's all about) was a wedding, from the loudness of the announcer. My house is only 2 houses away from theirs, not that I would be so bothered to be invited. But isn't it only appropriate to invite your 'immediate' neighbour??

Not only that, the wedding car was parked right in front of my driveway, with 3 cars tailing it. I had to work at 12 noon yesterday... So, clad in jeans & shirt I went straight to the reception and gave 'salam' to one of the Al-Wakil (I think). Telling him someone blocked my drive way and I need to go out to work. One guy came out and moved the four cars within 10 minutes. I thanked him and went off to work.

That neighbour is a teacher, I wouldn't want that kind of teacher teaching my kids about our culture (which he would be all hypocrite about it), about kindness, about 'sillaturrahim', about love thy neighbours, about 'help your neighbour as you will need them too one day'. Pleasssseeee ... ! And he is much older, what kind of example are you giving. But I think someone is behind this (I'm not telling who). I'm guessing that neighbour got a bad impression on us. Whatever lah! I honestly don't give a s***. Save my sedekah money, no? LOL! 

Just to remind you all, even my next door neighbours was wondering why I was not invited ... I answered "I don't know makcik. Biarlah..." I am not ashamed for not being invited, but that Cikgu should be ashamed for not inviting his neighbour.

  ************************************************************

When Men Are Young ....

... they're mildly, well, obsessed with sex. Why is that? Men In their twenties are interested in things they can touch and feel. Bodies are something to derive pleasure from. As men age, though their testosterone production - along with their sex drive - can decrease, and many begin to notice a woman's brain before her bra size.

....... read more on Body Love.

11 comments:

KaDusMama said...

Hmmmm...your neigbour do sounds weird..! Usually we will invite our neighbours whenever there is a special occasion kan..
Well...probably your neigbour have a limited budget for the wedding reception?? Hmmm..sabar saja la..

~Dino~ said...

tajuk macam lagu kelly osbourne: papa don't preach..haha

rasanya xpatut neighbour kedak ya..at least ajak pakei mulut pn cukup lah..

Ida Athanazir said...

K.mama, ya lah, i think u're rite. It would really cost him to feed me & my family, nak carpet merah lagi, nak bodyguards lagi ... LOL

Dino, lagu papa dont preach Madonna punya. Tandahnya lah... kmk sik kesah, heran jak sikit. Malu berisik neighbor mcm ya

[h]einsen said...

ya lah tjadi bila semangat kejiranan dah luntur pada zaman moden tok..isk3~~ cikgu gik ya..berik teladan nok sik bagus jak..

xdahal klak kmk kawin kmk jemput ktk heheh..

Ida Athanazir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ida Athanazir said...

zaman moden tok, siapa jiran pun dah sik kenal

Nazihah Adli said...

rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain..

good day..

Ida Athanazir said...

Nazihah, i agree with u

Mia's Mom said...

Salam Ida (:-D)

Well, I don't know what to say but is this so-called teacher religious? If so, I'm not surprise coz there are many times when my salam was not answered back by the so-called religious simply because I am not "nicely wrapped".

Ida Athanazir said...

hahah... Mia's Mom, maybe he saw my blog!! I am not at all properly wrapped. High Five!!

Mia's Mom said...

Salam Ida...

There you go...(:-D) High Five!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...