Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Shoes & I

Sayang took these photos of me in my favorite white shirt few days ago. He would do this from time to time, for his own collection. When I'm older, maybe the shirt wouldn't look the same on me. Myself, I hope forever young... hee heee... So, why not capture the images while the shirt belum berkedut :)     .... let's see, me or the shirt berkedut dolok ?? LOL



no more photos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to The Spring yesterday with the kids, I was looking for some work pants. The old ones are still in very good conditions but they don't fit me anymore. I've shrunk a bit over the years. Got myself great bargains at G2000, great cut with reasonable pricing. Thank god I'll never have to look elsewhere. Then we decided to check out Vincci. They were having SALESS!! I was not really planning on buying shoes but the prices were so very irresistible, and I need extra pairs (kesian my COMFIT, hari hari kena tinjak) to switch on daily basis. Vincci is having the 70% sale for 2 days only... yesterday and today. Go check them out girls!

Original Price RM65 ... I paid RM19 only !!


Original price RM41. 
You wouldn't believe it but I paid only RM12 for these flats.

So altogether I spent around RM30 for these two pairs, which for me, I'm sure, gonna last me at least 2 years. No more shopping, got whatever I need for now. Shirts I don't need, I think... The old ones are still okay. Half the time I'd be in collared shirts anyway. Later dear... 

28 comments:

adawiah.zaini said...

wah kak, pagi2 dah buat photoshoot ye? haha
btw, murah btol smpai 70%? dkt sini tak de pn.

FARIE said...

hot momma!! (:

AmirFX said...

Nang sekpat jauh shoping ya... Nway, hepi holidays..

lela said...

weee witt! nice shots.

Jay Ismail said...

ni kene cakap sama abang athan...kene beli DSLR satu.....sekarang dah murah dah...pastu kene beli flash..nice sets of lenses....but wait..beli body aja deh..i knoe aiemax got a bunch of nice nikon lenses stashed in kuching..hehehehe

Robb Sempurai said...

honestly..i like your blog.
u are a blessed and lucky women,with great family and kids.
and you are a hot momma too,i envy your hubby :)

JM said...

wahh... seksi tuuu..ehehe

cantek2

eMBuN_mALaM said...

i envy u lah kak... so sweet... and hot too...

Jay Ismail said...

takpe kak..quality buleh diadjust dengan photoshop..heheh..cume kalau ada dlsr lagi cun pics nya~!!! :P

f.i.e.z.a said...

kenak mek xda ngga flat ya ooo.i need one so badly now.ada cgek mek suka kat lea center tp RM45.dgn mok g KK jong bln tok nang mek sik mampu eh..
harus mek g spring kelak.. =)

kuku.gadong said...

gila hot kitak tok. ! auwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

~Dino~ said...

adeh..Vincci ada jual slepar laki kah?
da putus dah slepar tok..heheh

Ida Athanazir said...

Adawiah, tu sale Gawai I think. Ye lah, murah gila

Farie, hot & cool ;)

Amir, happy holiday, specially to students!

lela, thanx. Just that camera tak berapa bagus

Ida Athanazir said...

Robb, thanx. Glad u enjoy reading my blog. Say 'hi' to Ernesto for my hubby.

JM, memang sengaja seksi

Embun malam, thanx dear.

Jay, tunggu murah rezeki, can get a new dlsr

fieza, jgn lambat ke spring. dah abis kah apa kah??

Ida Athanazir said...

kuku gadong, palak gila juak.

dino, bukan slepar laki ya, slepar rompuan.

Ida Athanazir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ida Athanazir said...

Some people when ada benda negative to say, baru nak komen. All these while senyap je,tak pernah sapa. Not U ALL lah!! I always appreciate ur komens.

Thanx dear blogger friends for your kind support. U ROCK!!!

Robb Sempurai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robb Sempurai said...

Thanks for the link.I put u in the list already.

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx Robb.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

i've got to get married soon so that my future hubby will take pictures of me as well..hahaha.. hot shots lah sis, berpeluh nangga. btw, i went for retail therapy as well when i was in JB a day before yesterday. semua sale 70%. from 49.90 become rm15 jak..so irresistible. kelak mek update..:)

n i e z a said...

mena kata felicia, x sabar juak nak nikah & mintak laki ambik gambar camya juak. hehe.. and i did some shopping too but i splurge big time! xpat resist kdg2. ;p

Ida Athanazir said...

Fee,

nang sengaja suroh hot hot, bila gik?? Would like to see what u got at ur retail therapy.

Niz, bolehlah u org dara splurge big time. Kmk maok control control. Ada sik skolah anak kelak

Mia's Mom said...

Salam Ida,

I like those photos, Mmmmh... they told me that the "subject" is in love with the photographer. (:-D)

TashadeNatasha said...

sexy momma!

Ida Athanazir said...

Mia's Mom, memang so much in love

Tasha, tak tau nak cakap apa. memang sengaja sexy.

TashadeNatasha said...

but thats cool.
ur hubby so sporting!

Ida Athanazir said...

yeah, he is a real sport!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...