Thursday, June 18, 2009

Honest Lie

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Say No Evil

Abang bumped into him the other day and asked him straight about what people say on the stories he's been telling people about what I 'did'. When abang told me what he explained to abang, I couldn't even cry a single tear ... didn't know how I was feeling when I heard it. Angry?? Sad??? Upset... maybe... Surprised, no, not surprised. Him exaggerating on things is known to be a habit of his.

But I have to say, this one really made me speechless, honestly, I was just ... daaaaaa .... 

"Really!! This is Word By Word from Ida!" He convinced abang. Abang said to him, "Heh, this is the first I'm hearing about this, it's not like how Ida told me." (and it's not LIKE Ida, abang thought). Ha haaa... How could he told abang the words that I never uttered, the words that I would never say, not even to my enemy (ya Allah, sik mintak ada enemy... ). To me, if I said those words, it would be so TAKBOR of me. No, I'm not perfect, but I would not say "IT'S MINE, I CAN DO WHATEVER I LIKE WITH IT!" Abang knows it, it didn't sound like me.

How could he?? How could he say I said it? And he even had the nerve telling my husband I said those words to him. Abang knows me well & better than him, so abang knew what he heard was untrue. I think, he just wanted to believe in his head I said those things until at one point, he really believes I said all those things. And from what I heard, he has been telling people, families & neighbours what I 'did'.

I've nothing else to say ... 

13 comments:

adawiah.zaini said...

i dont know what to say. but people like him is very annoying. buat 'bodoh' je la kak. dia yang tak reti bahasa.

Si Penconteng said...

Bersabar jak, Kak Ida. Every bad situation will come to an end, eventually. And every bad situation will turn out good, in the end.

naqiubex said...

I hope your husband believes in you..

Why does people sometimes wanted to ruin anothers family life... makes me mad..

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Hmm.. who is 'he' btw?

Willie said...

Oh gee... that friend of your abang...is he a batu api or what? Kesian u...byk bersabar.

AmirFX said...

Urg cemya lah merusakkan minda masyarakat jak... Mun kmk dah d kenak balitnya... Haha... Nway, kmk yakin hukum karma ada wujud... Mun kita molah bait tuhan akan balas bait, mun molah salah tuhan akan balas setimpal dengan kesalahan yg d polah juak....

KaDusMama said...

I'm wondering what he said about you..hmmm
But no worry..your husband trust you and that's more important than hearing his crap! :)

f.i.e.z.a said...

agree w komen org atas2 tok sis..saba jak.sik lamak ya..ada oleh nya kelak..

Mama Mia said...

Hang in there ya. What matter the most is that your hubby trust you..:)

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

there's people who really can say craps like that without fear. I experienced once where "this person" even swears "his lies" in front of me and other witnesses like there's no hell. talk about being SUPER BRAVE. hang on there Ida.

Ida Athanazir said...

... sorry, can't say here who he is.

Hukum karma?? Biar lah... kamek terima ajak apa yang dilempar towards me.

THANX A LOT FRIENDS FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT!! MAKES ME EVEN STRONGER.

Ida Athanazir said...

the saddest thing is he is not even a friend, he is a family member.

wild orchid said...

must be jealous of you and your happy family... biar jak nya ida... sooner or later it will go away...dont think too much about it..... it will stress you out... cepat tua klak......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...