Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ayu's Birthday


Another special day for us all, Ayu turns 17 today. My first born... I have to say it, she was a tough one. Waited all night in pain for her to pop out. She was a big baby, weighed more than 3.5 kg, imagine that (... don't even try).

Ayu is very special, a very obedient daughter and a very good sibling to her sisters & brother. I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again. I am a very proud mother to my Ayu.

Before she came to the world, I couldn't wait to name my first daughter Zulaika. But we were still looking for that first name that starts with the letter A. And I have a thing with old folks' names, they're unique & simple. I wanted to name her Anum Zulaika, but Nek Hajjah Siti (abang's late grandmother) didn't agree. There's one movie called 'Dang Anum', let's just say Dang Anum didn't live long enough to have a family that she longed for... yeah, that was one sad movie.

So, I was talking to my grandmother on the phone one day during my confinement (the baby still has no name yet). Nek Am said, "Why don't you just name her Ayu...?". I have a cousin named Ayu and she's about my age. I didn't have to think too long, because Nek Am suggested it, and Ayu sounded sweet and simple, so we decided to name her Ayu Zulaika (with no H). Teachers spell her name 'Ayu ZulaikHa' most of the time, she would have to correct them each time.

Happy 17th Birthday Ayu sayang, mama pray that you live happily and semoga diberi keberkatan serta kebahagian di dunia & di akhirat. *hugggssss&kissessss*

12 comments:

Willie said...

Ayu is a nice name. Where's the photo? Uwaaaa...i wanna see....

AmirFX said...

Say hepi Birthday to Ayu from me... Semuga Ayu hv a pleasent day n nice family till end..

[h]einsen said...

wah 17 oredi aa..hehe..happy birthday to her too..tje first born always have a lot memories bout it heheh..

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Wah, udah dara Ayu ehhsss.. sik berasa sik lamak gik betukar SMS ngan ehem ehem. hehehe..

f.i.e.z.a said...

happy sweet seventeen to ayu..kacak namanya sis.very soft one..

KaDusMama said...

Ayu shares the same birthday like my sister.. :)

So to your daughter, "HAPPY 17th Birthday Dear"

Si Penconteng said...

Happy Besday, Ayu yang ayu :)

Noreen Ruszalin said...

happy birthday ayu ;)

n i e z a said...

sweet 17, ayu! :)

Ida Athanazir said...

Willie, the fotos!

thanx so much all!!!

kadus mama, say happy birthday to ur sister for me.

Kabasaran Soultan said...

Selamat ulang tahun. semoga sehat , sukses dan panjang umur.

re-saintazkiya said...

Mo dpt notebook&gadget laen GRATIS!lgsung klik aj banner dblogq&dftrin diri kmu,syaratx gampang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...