Friday, May 8, 2009

Rounds on Grounds.

My first week, it's been a little bit tough. Not the work really, it's tough because I have not been feeling well at all. The coughing has gotten worse today and I went to see the panel doctor for the second time in a week, and on my first week on the job!!

But my boss understands, she's a cool employer. She told me to stay in the office this week but I just couldn't wait to do my 'ground' work.  I did my first unofficial 'visit' last Wednesday night, while I was in town. And I visit a few more today... a lot of improvements need to be done, seriously.

I am feeling tired right now but I do feel a bit guilty neglecting my blog. Well, not that I did it on purpose, work has to come first. And I've told myself that I will never do my blog in the office. I don't have the time anyway, in the morning I'd be updating emails & reports, then after lunch I'll be off to the 'ground', doing my rounds.

So far, I like what I do, not at all boring and it's kinda fun. I'm coordinating my first big project end of this month, my boss said to do a small one first. My target is 50 to 60 children, I'm hopeful for it to be a success. I have 4 birthday parties coming up this weekend and I'm taking the Monday off.

10 comments:

[z@ck] said...

get well soon
=)

f.i.e.z.a said...

ur readers miss u!hehhe..n one of them is me la. ;P
cam best jak keja ktk tok sis..get well soon aa.. :)

adawiah.zaini said...

ouh now i know the reason of ur missing. hehehe. gdluck for everything! :)

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

bah, get well soon and all the best for the new job^^

Mia's Mom said...

Salam Ida (:-D),

I'm glad to hear that you like your job and very enthusiastic about it. It is also respectable not to utilise the office system for blogging. But, more importantly, do take care of yourself. You need to be healthy to perform all that you planned to do. Take care, ya! (:-D

Kelebar Malam said...

Wish you in the pink of health soon..the heat outside plus the aircond...a superp ingredients to .... heeee...get well soon..

CaBaiKeRinG said...

hi there... happy bloghopping!

please do visit me.. and keep in touch!

cabaikering

Si Penconteng said...

Otedah. Get well soon Kak Ida! Rehat banyak-banyak & minum aek banyak-banyak juak k.

SAYANG SARAWAK said...

hope u're getting better...get well soon...jgn lupak mkn ubat...

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx all. I'm much better now. The coughing was really horrible. But ok dah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...