Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm Naughty & Can Be Bad


He's been really quiet this few days, I know what he's thinking. Wish I could do more but I can't. But I know how to cheer him up and definitely I am going to do that. He sure loves the naughty me ; )

On Mother's Day last week, sayang made us continental breakfast. So sweet of him. Kenyang teduduk makan setapak tapak! Though simple, but feel so puas. Sure best because my darling hubby prepared the food. Love him to pieces!!

I don't like it whenever he worries, he tends to speak & smiles less. Of course I can understand, his mind is else where. But I'm sure it'd be better. He's suppose to fly to K.L. this few days but he told me it's no use attending the meeting. Decision has been made, what is there to discuss about anymore?? There is also an important meeting in Kuching anyway, so, abang stays.

When they need you for something, bukan main ampu & visits. Bila dah sik perlu, email pun sik jawab. JACK ASS!! Donkeys!!!! It's okay, let them. If I'm not entitled anymore, I will make sure nobody gets anything.

Been good most of the time, I would also like to be the bad guy, sometimes. Kinda satisfying ...?? Is it not? I don't want to be bad, but if it affects my income, I can be. Ehem, not talking about my current job, I love my job mind you! Today I decorated a children's play area at an outlet. Still a few 'stars' & 'butterflies' to make. But at least the place does look a bit more cheerful & colorful.


looking at this pic, now I feel like coffee...  
"bang, maok coffee ?"

InsyaAllah, things will be better, I'm very sure of it. Have to be sure, must be sure! For the sake of the kids... Mama & papa love you, everything is for you guys.

12 comments:

Si Penconteng said...

Yes, insyaAllah things will be better. Lagikpun, every cloud has a silver lining nak ;)

Ida Athanazir said...

yes dear, that's true. At least kita masih cukup sifat to look for extra rezeki.

f.i.e.z.a said...

alu terasa mok hotdogs for tomorrow's bekpes.hehe..

Ida Athanazir said...

kmk gia juak eh! sundayyyy... yeah, dpt mkn slow slow. hari hari begaut!

kuku.gadong said...

ah lamak sik makan hotdog tok ehhh. wah so sweettt . breakfast treat. =) lomentik

Mummy Zuan said...

happy momma's day,hope it's not too late..best nya hubby you..romantik..

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

happy mother's day to you!! bah, carry on with the stars and butterflies...^^

miss jiejie said...

waa..
lame da tak breakfast cam nie .
=(

Willie said...

Nice food. I want also la...

miSs_DeERaz said...

yummy.. yummy....
nice...
lagi sedap ur beloved hubby yg wat kan?!

naruto said...

salam vote for who is the real MB of Perak in http://www.ppiksbrgperak.blogspot.com

DrSam said...

troubled mind, one satisfying breakfast. Heaven!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...