Friday, May 1, 2009

Farewell Forever

If you ask me what is my greatest fear ..., it would be losing my loved ones. I cannot start to imagine when it happens, but I know for sure, sooner or later that time will come.

I am not sure which is the worse of all, losing a spouse or losing a child or losing a parent. It is in God's hand, we can only pray that the people we love are always safe where ever they are. Sometimes, it is already too late for some of us to realize that the time we have together with our family is always too short. Before we know it, they are gone forever. 

My husband and I spent a lot of time together, specially this last nine months. Most of the time we just stayed home, we read, talk about the weather : ) , watch tv and surf the net. I will start work this coming Monday and I am sure gonna miss him. And he too, would miss me as much. 

Earlier this week I bumped into Shila and she told me our friend Jijah passed away in December last year. The three of us were colleagues back in 1992. We seldom meet up but whenever we meet, we'd try to catch up on things during the 10 minutes of bumping into one another. You know, everyone's busy with their own lives. Shila told me Jijah finally had a boy who is in Primary One this year. She was so so very excited about him getting into Primary One and couldn't wait for the registration day ... She didn't get to see her boy registering for Primary One. She passed on after two weeks in coma.

Al-Fatihah to my dear friend Hajijah and 
to the late Datuk Amar Puan Sri Hajah Laila. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

may they rest in peace..

~Dino~ said...

Al Fatihah

Mia's Mom said...

Salam Ida,

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat atas roh mereka. Al-Fatihah...

f.i.e.z.a said...

al-fatihah..
kmk pun sik dapat bygkan if kmk kehilangan yg tersayang kelak.insyaAllah semua ok..
btw,gd luck this monday!

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Ida, I oso have same thot as urs. me and hubby are like bestest buddies forever. when we have chat on the phone, nobody believes that I'm actually talking to hubby. I love him too much and same goes to my only Gabby Boo. I can't imagine life without them. I mean hubby helps me a lot in everything I do from zipping my skirt to put my feet cover..... when he goes travelling, i can barely sleep and always wake up in the middle of the night looking around before realizing that he's not there with me. well, rest in peace to your friend. like what people say, good, friendly, nice people will go first....

nurain said...

yup2. it is a sad thing to loose someone we love. even someone we noe can make us cry when we noe that they r gone forever

alfatihah~

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx all ....

choc.rawkz,part chatting on the fon happens to me too.They just wonder "wht u guys talk about??" hee hee....

the last time my hubby went travelling, i did not hav the mood to go out or even eat. Had to drag myself out for the kids' sake.

Jijah was a very good person, good heart, and my hubby lost his best friend bout 6 7 years ago. And he too was very well loved

Si Penconteng said...

Nang mena ya Kak Ida kan...kamek mun nengar orang ninggal walaopun kamek sik rapeh ngan urang ya, mesti mek sedeh juak.
P.S. Al-Fatihah...

n i e z a said...

just the thought of losing a loved one will bring me to tears, let alone when it really happens. i wouldn't know if i'll be strong enough to cope. :(

AL FATIHAH to all who had passed on. may they rest in peace. AMIN.

Mia's Mom said...

Salam Ida,

BTW, just to wish you All the Very Best for Monday. But, you will still be blogging don't you? (:-D)

Ida Athanazir said...

yes, i'd still be blogging, when time permits. I will make the time!!

and thanx a lot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...