Friday, May 22, 2009

100th Post ... Look & Listen

Shouldn't it be 'watch & listen'? I know, just feel like doing it differently. It's my 100th post (***standing ovation*** thank you!! thank you!! I love you all too!). I thought I'd put up something a bit out of my ordinary.

Been thinking what to write ... instead, I've decided to post a few videos for your & my own listening pleasure. Need I say it again, they're a real pleasure to watch and listen. Don't miss these.

Zee Avi of Sarawak (her debut album released 3 days ago on 19th May in the US)

video


Zee Avi @ KokoKaina is a Malaysian singer-songwriterguitarist, and ukulele player. She was born in MiriSarawak, on the island of Borneo
Avi originally posted a video of her first song on YouTube because one of her friends had missed her first performance in Kuala Lumpur, so she created a video on YouTube for him to watch. He convinced Avi to leave the video up, and soon she received positive feedback, which inspired her to put more videos on YouTube. After she was featured YouTube, she attracted the attention of Brushfire Records. On the day of her album's release, YouTube featured her on the front page in Spotlight: Music Tuesday. She is currently touring the United States.

Check her out at 
More of Zee at 


Metallica's Orion - piano cover (OMG!! Cool abis!)

video


Metallica's Orion - guitar cover by Rodrigo Y Gabriella

video


I LOVE MY BLOG :)

10 comments:

Buwau98 said...

Wow
Taniah kerana berjaya membuat posting ke 100

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx . sik sangka dah my 100th!

Anonymous said...

awesome 100th post

Mummy Zuan said...

congrates on your 100th post.x tau my post when...malas gilak buat posting

Willie said...

wah! Congrats! ur 100th post. hope to read more things from u.

~Dino~ said...

*standing ovation*

hehe..

~Dino~ said...

zee avi...wow..tanx for the info!
nang kacak sora nya

Si Penconteng said...

Tahniah Kak Ida :D *huge grin*

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx all!!

willie, i'm trying to find time to write, to reply komen pun sik ada time tok bah.. :(

dino, sama sama

than again all

AmirFX said...

Well done my dear fren.... Ada sorang gik kwn mek yg dah mencecah seratus post juak... Nway, congrats to u...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...