There's a proper way to 'wooo' a lady, to get her attention. But there are things that really turn women off. Men might think they're doing it right but watch out, no matter how good looking a man is,
he can be very annoying.
He's wearing the perfect attire, nice loose fitting t shirt & jeans with clean cut hair
You are turning women off if you're ...
1. Looking too confident with yourself; A woman can tell if a man thinks HE IS good looking. You know, that 'perasan' attitude. OMG! These kind of men make me wanna puke. A bit of shyness is always a turn on.
2. Wearing a too-tight shirt; Okay, there are types of men who really like this kind of outfit. But if you're trying to 'pick up' a lady, make sure you're wearing a proper attire. Simple jeans with loose fitting shirt or t-shirt is fine by us. Don't look like you're trying to show off your body, no matter how good your build is.
3. Long/Messy/Untidy hair; Hello, only rock stars get away with it.
4. Boasting attitude; When with friends or in crowds, don't talk about what you just bought (obviously things that are expensive, say, a new car). It's okay if you're around your mates, not when you're trying to impress the women. So not impressed!!
5. Talking with your mouth full; Apply to women as well.
6. Wearing huge jeans that are double your size; If you're a music rapper, it's acceptable. Still, it's not flattering.
7. Body Odour/Bad breaths; I think you can check if you smell unpleasant or get an honest friend to tell you if you smell or not. But if you do smell, forget about going over to ask for her number.
8. Nose picking in public; This is a very bad habit. Sometimes you don't realize that you're doing it. I accidentally looked at the person inside a car next to mine while waiting for the green light and this guy was picking his nose. And he was driving a BMW! Big Turn Off! No matter how good you look, how nice your car is, with this habit, you can wave her bye bye.
9. Idiots (Donkeys) ; Women are attracted to smart intelligent men. Most sportsmen are smart. But the idiots I'm talking about are men who are hypocrites, back stabbers, liars, selfish ... you know what I mean. If you know you are not smart, don't TRY to be smart. Be yourself, just don't fake it. Major Turn Off!
Ummm..... I have nothing against body builders, but, too much muscle is not for me
10. Too much muscles; Muscles are okay, but not too much. I don't know, they just look so funny to me. Soccer players has good body build (e.g. David Beckham). Too much of anything is never good.
11. Rude men; Cursing, don't treat others with respect and shouting at the waiter (for not serving the food fast enough). If I'm on a date with a man like that, I will just leave the table. This attitude is embarrassing. Some men may think it's empowering, not true! Obviously he's and idiot too.
12. Too much perfume; What did you do? Bath in it? A spritz or two is enough. Don't overdo it. It would be uncomfortable, for the nose.
13. Talking about your x; Yeah, you might feel like you just have to let it out, but not when you're starting to know the girl. Unless she insists to hear about it. And don't ask about her x or her past experience. You can do it later, after 3 months together.
14. Wooing another woman while you're wooing her; What are you thinking??
15. Not listening to the lady when she talks; Men, ladies need you to listen. Try. Be a good listener and do it wholeheartedly. It's obvious if you're faking it.
You are welcome to criticize, comment or add to the list. They are just my honest opinions.