Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meet My Sole Mate


I hope you're enjoying your weekend. 
It is hot here in Kuching, but I'll survive.



Today is the day that I want to introduce to you ... 
the one who's been there for me ...

through ,



thick & thin


rain or shine


day and night


between chicken or tongkol


tauge or kailan


puddles & mud



.
.
.
.
.
.

You've Guessed?? Pandai anak makkkk ..............
.
.
.
.
.
.




Ready ??











Meet My Sole Mate !

Kesian ?? I know ... Kesian me, but I love them. I got these slip ons about 2 years ago, been wearing them like, almost everyday (except to dinners & weddings, I'm still sane ya... excuse me). They started to really fall apart, literally, around January this year, when it was raining everyday. There used to be a bow on each side, one fell off. So, I just took off the other side too. Been meaning to paste them back on, but, it's been 3 months now ... 

The other day Seri saw me putting them on, she said, "Are you wearing those??" I answered, "Yes, I am sayang." She asked me, "Why don't you wear the ones papa bought you few months ago?" I told her these pair are safer to drive in. 

I thought about not wearing them anymore when they started to 'peel off' from being in puddles & rain night and day. But I ignored my thoughts and I started getting used to just wearing them looking like that. I should feel MALU, don't I? But I don't. Don't care lah ... They are comfortable & I feel so attached to them. I'm just gonna wear them till everything come off. Pakei sepuas puasnya!! I so Sayang them anyway, like I wrote few months ago ('clothes for keeps'), if possible I want my things to last forever. For shoes, that is a bit impossible but I'll just wear them till the sole got holes in it.

Note : Lea is having a GiGantiC sale .... Crowd , Crowd , Crowd ... forget it. I'd rather stay home & read your blog!   ;D

18 comments:

Ida Athanazir said...

ladies, if you're taking me out for window shopping or lunch, bear with me... these are what I'm wearing love! LOL

n i e z a said...

kmk kedak ktk juak ko. mun dh suka cgek brg ya, nang nak ya jak2 dipake sampei nya anco. esp handbag. sampei kwn mek madah biuk nya ngga kmk handbag yg sama jak2. haha..

Mia's Mom said...

Ida, I pun ada 1 pair yang I sayang gila - a sandal yang I bought masa I was pregnant with my first child - he's going to be eleven soon - so, klu std sandal, dia ni dah masuk ancient kut - tapi, it is still very comfortable and I really understand the attachment that you feel towards your beloved pair.

Cheers & Good Weekend to you, too! (:-D

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Hahahahaa... Ida, like my fake polo shoes larr.. sampei hancor tapak kasut hahahhah but I love them.. so soft and friendly with my size 10 feet.

nurain said...

haha..just like my mom. she kept wearing the old slips on coz she said that its was soo comfortable..

AmirFX said...

Same goes to me... Kmk penah makei kasut keja smp berlobang dah nya pun tapak kasut... Dah masuk aek beberapa kali tapi kmk maseh juak pakei... Sentimental value... Kinek tuk dah tukar sebab mmg dah torn off nya pun leather ngn tapaknya... ehekk..

Ida Athanazir said...

nieza, I'm also wearing my 10year old handbag... leather Bonia.Simple,spacious & evergreen

mia's mom, 11 years!! that is ancient, guess they are of good brand. kalo tak, tak kan tahan sampai sekarang

choc. r, that's one big size!! I wear a size 6, but my daughter is wearing size 7/8.

Ida Athanazir said...

nurain, u make me feel old :( haahaa... LOL

Amir, mun dah nama sentimental value, memang susah nak berenggang dgnnya

~me memory land~ said...

hi kak...kmk sama juak kedak ktk..if i like one things, jeans ka, kasut ka..i'll used it sampai tak dapt nak d pakai...same goes to bra...hahaha..oppss..;)

Ida Athanazir said...

mmLand, bra kah?? pakei sampei dawei bengkok... kah kah kah....

~me memory land~ said...

auk eh..haha..;p

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Ida, nang juak kaki mek besar haahhaha sian koooo malar jak gi Hopoh ncarik kasut..:p

DrSam said...

aha...your slips reminded me of my 'kasut basahan'. Sampai 2-3 kali berjahit tapak, masih lagi pakai. Last-last buat basahan ketika berkebun aja.

Ida Athanazir said...

... hopoh juak tempat carik kasut!

Doc, asal tapak kaki protected, some people bekebun tak berkasut. kesian...

adalicious said...

selalu mmg pakai kasut smpai totally worn out. sbb selesa & sayang. hehehe

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

i am like you too!...been wearing the sameeeee sandal to work..no matter how many times i've shopped for different sandals/shoes, eventually i'd just get back to the old sandal..mun ekot, sandal mek tok sikda brand, harga pun dlm rm30..some might think 'pulang ari' jak lah..in fact i thought the same way too but graciously sandal mek ya tetap loyal, sikda rosak till today..:)

f.i.e.z.a said...

kmk ada juak cgek.sampei dah tercabut matanya gik juak dpakei..mok buang, sayang..
mek lom gk g lea center ya..lom gaji.. :(

Ida Athanazir said...

I guess, everyone has their 'kasut buruk' ... buruk tapi banyak berjasa & definitely yang paling disayang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...