Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Addicted??

Babe on Bike (... pakei cuci mata)

I'm wondering, can blogging be addictive?? Do you feel the same way? (jawab, jangan tak jawab!!)

That is what I'm feeling, I think. Told myself, okay, it can wait... got million other things to do; feed the kids, feed the cat, water the plants, feed my hubby, laundry, cooking, groceries (check list), visit mom, visit mom in law, myself.... lord knows.

I just have to get my fingers on the keyboard. Maximum 2 days, that's it, then I will have to get my hands on the notebook. Facebook?? No, I don't do much things on FB anymore. I would only get on FB if I need to send messages to families or friends.

I started my blog November last year. What I enjoy most is sharing my life experiences & health tips. And of course, making new friends. Mostly, they are like my brothers & sisters. If you've been following my snippets, you will find that I have written mostly about my family & my own experiences. Yes, Alhamdulillah, I've been blessed. But like most people, there are things in life that I want that are still far within my reach... As for now, I am happy with what I have. Very very happy.

note : I want a new house with lots of rooms so my kids would have their own rooms. And, my own notebook, a new camera, new shoes, a new kitchen, a new (economical) car, new washing maching, semua new lah ... *and on and on and on .....*

15 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

im addicted too sis!bila bgn pg the 1st thing i will browse is my own blog n the rest yg dah updated.FB mek sik gilak layan.dunno wy.bohsan kadang2..
by blogging i can share my interests,give comments and make lotsa frens..
n bcos of blog i knew u sis.wpun x penah jmpa tapi cam kenal lamak. :)

FayLa KaWaii said...

i like ur blog since i first read it....inspiring...keep up sis.... *winks*

TashadeNatasha said...

ketagih gila ni kak!

[z@ck] said...

i oso addicted to blogging..
we're same..
first writing in november 08..

Si Penconteng said...

Um...mula-mula nang ketagih, Kak Ida. Pi lamak-lamak sekda gik...the same goes with FB.

farah.loren said...

there are times blogging & fb seem so addictiveee!

leadleedeea said...

yup...I'm addicted to blog also..can't wait to read other bloggers' blog, every minute n every second...huhu..

nurain said...

ur tagged! kalo de mase wat ek~

khairul onggon said...

Kmk sik mok tipu dirik sendirik.. yes.. im addicted too.. and my flickr kenak tinggal.. baruk seminggu duak tuk sedar and i'll be back to my flickr.. oo tedah..

~me memory land~ said...

hihi..me? IM ADDICTED TOO...cuma masih tahap pre-kritikal..haha..im stil new in this things..so, masih masih dalam keadaan terkawal haha..neway honestly..i love blogging. FB? arggh,,i even forgot my password.hehe.

adalicious said...

im no longer addicted on writing.
but i love reading others' blogs.

keep on writing, i'm a faithful reader.hehehe

n i e z a said...

addiction would be a strong word for me. kmk blog pun ekot mood & depends on what i wanted to share with others. maybe coz kmk slalu bad mood & x byk yg nak dishare la kmk x addicted kali. haha..

Al-Mualim Shah @ Dino~ said...

i love bloghopping..it's dun to read wat other pipel's wrote their heart out..
tp blog sndiri ditinggalkn..haha

Ida Athanazir said...

addict benar sampei FB password pun lupa :p

...... anyways, to me blogging also get us to say what's in our heads & minds. And to have bits of fun. For me, i also get to promote friends' business & my own too.

If we don't make use of this technology, we are going to lose out on lots of things. When I was younger, there were no such things as SMS & Internet. U guys are young and get to experience these things now. Lucky u!

cheers!! love u all!

Mdm.Nyza said...

nang addicted.. kdg2 xda idea, yalah anak jd mangsa.. bis semua hal anak d cita.. hahaha.. takut juak org boring baca.. hehe.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...