Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Buy an Anak Ikan

Money conquers the World, Love conquers everything ... ? Or is it the other way around? Without money, you can't do anything. Without love, you have nothing.

Believe it or not? I only know the meaning of 'anak ikan' few months ago. We; my family, my sister and her boyfriend were having drinks at a cafe when the subject came up.

"Apa Anak Ikan ya?" I asked looking puzzled. "Kak Ida...! Toy boy la!!" My sis explained to me. A few weeks ago a friend to a friend of mine told my friend about a toy boy from KL. He was telling her about the life he's living. She (S) asked the 'anak ikan'...

S : Why do you do this?
A.I. : I want to save up some money so I can get whatever I wish later...
S : So, what do you do with your Sugar Mummy?
A.I. : If the (rich) husband is not in town, we check into a hotel.
S : Do you have a girlfriend??
A.I. : No.
S : Why? Don't you get lonely... ?
A.I. : Can't do this if I have a girlfriend. No time for a girlfriend yet. Not that I don't want, but have to remain focus. If I have a girlfriend, I might get distracted. Can't think about being lonely or not, most important to pile up the savings.

This kind of thing really happen. Why do people do it?? For money, and of course for the sugar mummy, for the attention and affection. So, I guess these women really enjoy the company of younger men. And for the younger men, what do they have got to loose? They're being offered sex and get paid for it.

But is there love? I do believe some of these women are in love with their 'anak ikan'. They are not doing it just for sex. They lavish their 'anak ikan' with money and gifts because they actually sayang and are madly in love with their toy boys. It's a pity for the women, the 'anak ikan' will leave anytime they feel like it. Sugar Mummies will be left broken hearted. They thought they could buy love, obviously money doesn't conquer everything. But love will make them do anything, they think they can buy their 'anak ikan's' love and affection. But sadly, it won't last. So, money gone but no love.... what to do?? Find a new 'anak ikan'. 

... I'm just thinking, these men/boys would do such a thing like this, for money.

9 comments:

oon said...

boh padah urg, mek pun anak ikan juak, anak ikan queen elizabeth. erkk. larikkkkkk

f.i.e.z.a said...

anak ikan tok selalunya enseeemmm..rasa kmk la mun sik ensem sik ada org maok nak sis..
dunia kinek camacam ada.empuan kenak simpan pun rami even masa mek blaja marek pun ada kwn mek disimpan org..
demi duit bah sis.dari nya encuri brg kenak jail nak..mun songlap duit pun kenak juak..jadi anak ikan maybe selamat.d dunia jak la..huhu..

mus said...

baik beli anak ikan emas ke kaloi ke, boleh bela dlm akuarium, wat hiasan.hehe. murah plak tu.kalo 'Anak Ikan" yg toyboy tu mengikis duitje kot

Ida Athanazir said...

oon, boh pada org apa... the world is reading your comment

fieza, aok, the one i'm talking about ya my friend katanya ensem. Ha ha.. funny, dari encuri bagus jadi anak ikan?? kee keeeee...

mus, ya lah, memang toyboy kaki kikis. But dia tak berenang, dia berjalan & boleh peluk peluk... ish ish ish...

farah.loren said...

lol something might be swimming! think kak ida thinkkk! ahhaha

elcynthia 정래진 said...

for a moment... i actually thought you were talking about a real fish ^^.

Ida Athanazir said...

farah, u tok nang nakal

Ely, ;p LOL

fitrahulinsan said...

salam..

hai..Tq sbb nak join contest..

Tema peraduan tu: Happiness

Dua-dua kategori guna tema yang sama.

farah.loren said...

ahaha ne da nakal. too much of anatomy for this week. huh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...