Tuesday, March 24, 2009

King of Donkeys


"I'm spying on you, you know?!"

Who would tell anyone that they're spying on someone, specially to the person he's spying on. I think he's much more stupid than my DONKEY. He's the King of all donkeys! World class moron. 

One of the Major Causes Of Failure in Leadership; Disloyalty, to his trust, to his associates, those above him, and those below him. I was under him, and trained by him. I did well, but not 100% by his effort, ehem!! Excuse me! ... Being a leader, it is expected to have your followers respect you, and to have that respect, you as a leader must respect your followers too. To me, he was disloyal & disrespectful, no sense of justice. We're in the same team, he asked another staff to spy on me and believed all that he heard. Giving me the cold shoulder all of a sudden. I was confused and wondered what happened. What a pussy!! Didn't even dare to confront me with his 'report'.

"Without a sense of fairness & justice, no leader can command and retain the respect of his followers"; One of the Major Attributes Of Leadership.

I lost respect towards him altogether, still doing my job with 100% effort, but whenever he came around I just ignored him. He had a question, I answered, he asked 'how are you', I said 'ok'. Ya lah, he was my leader. Never show your negative feelings, it can be used against you, later.

"No slovenly, careless person can become a successful leader. Leadership calls for respect. Followers will not respect a leader who does not grade high on all of the factors of a Pleasing Personality"; Another one of the Major Attributes Of Leadership.

Initially, I thought he had it (the pleasing personality), but it showed later he was being 'nice' to certain persons only. 'Pilih Kasih'. I didn't care really, I don't want his 'kasih'. EEEyuck! And to think that I would suck up to him so he'd do a good report on me? No way! I know I didn't do any wrong, my superior knew that. Sucking up was his job, sucking up to our big boss, with his 'hello-I-love-you-boss' smile, gimme a break! Yeah, he got promoted, he sure did a great sucking up.

A few months later, his friend was caught for CBT. So called the 'most trusted of all'. What say him? What was there to say? Boasting about his leadership; entrusted with new outlets, well trained staffs, maintained high standard in cleanliness, gained great admiration from the top management......... bla bla bla.... all the while with a thief who was his closest friend. Shut up already Donkey!

4 comments:

khairul onggon said...

Err... sabar kitak.. nang ada manusia yg cemburu dgn kejayaan org lain.. but i know, ktk better than him... apa guna spying on other people.. he should more rajin2 usaha.. hehehe.... Sabar itu separuh daripada iman... :)

Ida Athanazir said...

Ya lah, for pengajaran kita semua. Jgn jadi manusia macam ya, kak ya dirik pun tersungkur

Mia's Mom said...

Hi Ida,

Stories like this will always remind us about looking inside ourselves better. Biarlah ada orang yang begitu (memang ramai pun) tapi selagi kita mencari rezeki halal untuk jadi darah-daging kita dan anak2, selagi itu we have to hold on to niat yang ikhlas, ketulusan hati dan daya usaha sendiri. ampu bodek ni tak lama mana boleh survive pun.

Thumbs up to you Ida for enduring it!

Ida Athanazir said...

u're right, ampu bodek kejap je.... then terkena sendiri. Padan muka!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...