Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stomach Full of Laksa


the ever so delicious Laksa Sarawak

After driving the kids to school this morning, we stopped by at Amoi's for D bowl of laksa. Not that often that I have it during weekdays, just that today both hubby & I went down together to send the kids to school. Seri & her classmates are selling drinks at break time later to make some money to be donated to their school, she needed help to carry her 'tools' up to her class so my hubby drove and I helped Seri.

Arrived at Amoi's well before 7 and ordered 2 special laksa and 1 biasa for Arman. Yes, Arman loves laksa, and he loves tomyam too!! Tomyam with cili padi some more... Sure tahan pedas one!! But he couldn't finish his bowl, so, I sapu everything. So I had 1 and half bowl of laksa and 2 large servings of the sambal belacan, Amoi makes one mean sambal belacan! Looking around I notice a lot of people wearing 'office attire' having their breakfast. When I was working, I don't really like having heavy breakfast. Usually, I'd prefer some toasts and coffee for breakfast, the heaviest for me would be some scrambled eggs. I wouldn't be able to function well having too full a stomach when going to work. Talking about a full stomach, tomorrow I have a date with my new found cousin Ida, we're gonna be having laksa!! ...again! Yahoo! ...I mean Google!! That would be 2 days in a row of laksa, which is very very rare for me. I'm gonna be so bloated!

*****

I've been feeling anxious the past few days, she said she's gonna call this week ... Made that call to her last Friday, she said she WILL call me, this week.  The first part (calling her, been thinking whether or not to call her the past 2 weeks) is over, now just hoping to hear what I want to hear. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

AmirFX said...

Kat siney kedei laksa ya?? Cem sedap jak... mmmmm.... Sedap ehhh...

Ida Athanazir said...

ya gambar ajak, i got online.... I always go at the one in front of Choice Food Satok, nyaman sambal & laksa nya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...