Sunday, February 1, 2009

Popeye Face



This foto was taken a few years ago by my brother in law Fazari. You would have to ask Arman to do a 'popeye face' for that, the result as you can see... Fazari did a great job capturing Arman's funny face. Now that he's 5, his popeye face doesn't look the same anymore. 

When I was pregnant with Arman, I didn't actually bother to know if it's going to be a girl or a boy. The doctor knew I had 3 girls already and he was actually the one so excited telling me I was having a boy. I went back to the office that morning couldn't get the wide smile off my face. My colleagues knew I was having a boy the minute they saw my face.

Going back to the foto, I used to take lots and lots of my kids' fotos when they're young. I don't do as much as I want to nowadays. I really love photography but to be really into it is going to cost a lot of money. Am proud of my brother in law, Fazari @ Faz. Doing what he loves, patiently, whole heartedly, proves that determination & passion will get you to where you want to be. Really proud of you Faz.

Click Fazari to view more of his work.

2 comments:

Jay Ismail said...

hallu kak ida..thank you for dropping by ;)

yup..aiemax definitely did a god job!!that expression is priceless



jay

MOHD. ADHA MOHD. ZAIN said...

salam.. jemput add my blog : www.myadha.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...