Sunday, February 8, 2009

Foot Rub For A Date

Anniversaries in the air ... Seri & her boyfriend celebrates their 1st year together today. They went to the movies & had late lunch. She was so excited waiting for today to come. They don't see each other that often, maybe only once a month. I would keep reminding her not to forget about her revisions but I'm not that worried. Seri can really divide her time, helps me with the cleaning, dishes ... and foot massages. We were watching tv last night, she'd be extra nice to me whenever she needs permission to go out with her friends. So, I took the opportunity getting the massages I've longed for. "Chee (her nick name), help massage mama's feet sayang ... " And she did, like how I always like it. Sometimes she would mumble saying tired lah, sleepy lah, but last night she just did it right away. Hee.. hee... she needs her freedom today. She does give good foot rub. 


1989 ...the early years

This month me & my husband are celebrating our 17th Wedding Anniversary. Next month would be our 20th year together. Can't say enough, I'm happy. Very very happy. The best thing is we're still like lovebirds, hold hands while he's driving, missing each other still ... I hope we are still like this in years and years to come. He truly is my other half, can't imagine life without him. Love you sayang !!

2009 ...20 years & 4 kids later

12 comments:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

i simply adore your love life and happy moments...fuh..20 years..congratulations!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

btw, i'll be waiting for the cookie recipe okai..yumm!

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx Fee. I will post it soon.

f.i.e.z.a said...

20 years dah eh..u two look more like a teenage couples(at least to me).hehe..
congrats!
wish u two fabulous years more n more years to come!

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx Fieza ... the best to you too !

farah.marzuki said...

hm. both of you still look the same 20 years ago. sik banyak ubah aiee.

Ida Athanazir said...

ya lah Farah, sapa sik maok maintain muda selalu. Thanx anyway. Umur ningkat, jiwa muda uuu..... ;)

Noreen Ruszalin said...

Ohhh myy.. u looke like teenagers. hehe

Ida Athanazir said...

keeh keehhh... rasa pun mcm teenager, meluat my kids... LOL

Jay Ismail said...

20 years..? u gotta be kiddin me..u guys nampak macam baru kawen je....u guys nampak muda maa....apa rahsia.? hehehe

Dari dalam diri Shida Myra Raihana said...

sis....u berdua mcm teenagers jer...awet muda....what is your secret....??? bole kongsi tak..?? Congrats krn dpt mengekalkan perhubungan sehingga ketahap ini...really adore u...

Ida Athanazir said...

Shida.. just stay happy. Dua dua mesti saling sayang and trust, baru boleh betol betol happy, automatic awet muda :D

tq :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...